• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I thought we are buying his books for his work and not what the future value will entail? hm

That's cute, but really there's at least 100 books that I'd rather spend $55 on before these

..or not. After reviewing the SOLD history, looks like this book is on its way down.

Edited by Candletric

Looks like I paid the top price! :banana:

-J.

Looks like I paid the top price! :banana:

-J.

The next closest sale was $50 more and there is one at $83 with 8 days left.

The two original ones that sold on auction had the market times right. Be interesting to see if the ones listed now sell and what happens then.

Edited by ygogolak

It's the best cover he's done - bar none and it's even cooler in hand. I have 2 copies and no, that eBay link is not mine.

I thought I'd mention a few that are still under the radar while everyone is chasing Original Sin and Immortal iron Fist covers...

Now, before anyone bites my head off about "print runs", the only estimate I could find for Dell'Otto's

New Avengers Annual (2011) #1 2nd printing variant cover is around 2,100 copies. They're out there but it takes some digging around.

Avengers Annual (2010) #1, 2nd printing variant, lower print too I'm assuming, a great looking cover which would look much better if it wasn't cluttered with such big logos.

Annihilation Prologue 1:35 incentive sketch variant, (1800 copies "OR SO") there's a few on ebay in the $15-$20 range

Secret Wars Comicexposure variants - there's probably no limited supply, but there's some absolutely gorgeous covers in the series. Picking a few up for the PC tomorrow