• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I don't subscribe to GPA analysis as it holds very little interest to me since I don't slab comics or collect expensive ones, but would anyone be able to pull the data for me on the Spider-Man 667 Variant?

Thanks in advance

There are only 5 sales on GPA.

Last 9.8 sale was for $1100 in May 2013.

Last 9.6 sale was for $1600 in November 2014 (last sale overall as well).

-J.

Cheers, my bro has just got hold of a copy as he has been on the lookout for ages.

I don't subscribe to GPA analysis as it holds very little interest to me since I don't slab comics or collect expensive ones, but would anyone be able to pull the data for me on the Spider-Man 667 Variant?

Thanks in advance

There are only 5 sales on GPA.

Last 9.8 sale was for $1100 in May 2013.

Last 9.6 sale was for $1600 in November 2014 (last sale overall as well).

-J.

Cheers, my bro has just got hold of a copy as he has been on the lookout for ages.

Tell him to make sure he holds that bad boy tight. :cloud9:

-J.

_57_1.jpg

:cloud9:

That's another one of my favorites. Almost impossible to find until very recently. It's a perfect example of the cover to the second printing being much better than the original.

-J.

I have to ask.

Why was this hard to find until recently? What changed?

Holy *spoon* these SS and IF covers are sublime :cloud9:

I flippin' love this thread, Dell'Otto is quickly becoming my fav artist OAT (sorry Todd!)

Jerome

You can always sell off your JSC books if you decide to focus on Dell Ottos. I will take your siege 3. lol

_57_1.jpg

That's another one of my favorites. Almost impossible to find until very recently. It's a perfect example of the cover to the second printing being much better than the original.

-J.

I have to ask.

Its a second printing and the book didn't have any significant value until people started looking for "everything Dell'otto". Once it started selling for $50+ copies started popping out of the woodwork, as is usually the case. (thumbs u

-J.

_57_1.jpg

-J.

I have to ask.

Its a second printing and the book didn't have any significant value until people started looking for "everything Dell'otto". Once it started selling for $50+ copies started popping out of the woodwork, as is usually the case. (thumbs u

-J.

Anybody have a high grade copy CGCd for sale? Plenty on the bay raw, but I prefer to buy graded.

¡Gracias!

Dell'otto you say? :D

image_1.jpeg

2323422.jpg

Is that even legal? Can he do that?

Someone kindly give the infos on this one pwetty pwease?!

Jerome

Yup! All mine! My precious!

Is that an OA he did for you?

Jerome

It's from his old work. Not really made especially for me. Was able to get it at a special price.