• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I think the train just took a stop at the station... still think the black panther, Dr strange, and Punisher original sin are a great covers...

+1

It seemed like almost every semi-notable back issue of his took a huge jump at once. Most of it has settled down a bit as a lot of his stuff has overwhelmed the market, but it doesn't look like you'll find much by him in the dollar bin anymore. And the books that were already known to be rare and valuable look to have gone to another level and stayed there (e.g., X-23 #1 and Winter Soldier #1).

I'm sure as we see things shake out and which other cool books of his turn out to be the legitimately rare ones (like the Avengers assemble #10), the "train" will continue, but at a more measured pace.

-J.

Price wise it looks like the Dell'Otto train was a short ride, or perhaps a bunch of those crazy high Original Sin sales weren't legit

People are getting amazing deals on Avengers Assemble #10 1:50

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=avengers+assemble+10+dell%27otto&_sop=1&LH_Complete=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xavengers+assemble+10+1%3A50.TRS1&_nkw=avengers+assemble+10+1%3A50&_sacat=0

Huh? This was a $50 book in Jan.

Of course there is going to be some fluctuation from market saturation. Give it a month or two for the dust to settle and then let's see where the prices are.

I'll be getting mine slabbed in June along with some other recent Dell'Otto pickups. Praying for 9.8's across the board

Sweet! :applause:

What's the 411 on it?

-J.

Low print run (est 2100 copies), different Dell'Otto cover than the 1st printing, and only a few on the census. Hasn't popped yet like his other 2nd printing variants, but give it time

Well, you did just post it, so......

Wanna bet they start disappearing from places? :hi:

Wonder Man was my 1st marvel subscription many years ago, I dig both 1st and 2nd print covers.

I also picked up a copy of the new Avengers Annual 1st print to read since Dell'Otto did the interior art of the issue

I can't find any on feebay... yet such an awesome cover

Well 2 from one store I was watching just went, and mile high still has one. Check their feebay space. I know of a few others holding raws.

What did I tell you lol. 2nd print est Print runs makes em Evaporate! Especially when posted here.

Do you guys think the Red Sonja vs. Thulsa Doom #1 Dell'Otto Red Foil will be worth a pick up. It's Dynamite so I cannot see this having a huge print run (apologies if this has been discussed.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Sonja-Vs-Thulsa-Doom-1-20-variant-cover-by-Gabriel-Dellotto-/321814433432?hash=item4aeda28e98:g:qbIAAOSw~gRVsUbv

If you love the cover then why not?

Do you guys think the Red Sonja vs. Thulsa Doom #1 Dell'Otto Red Foil will be worth a pick up. It's Dynamite so I cannot see this having a huge print run (apologies if this has been discussed.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Sonja-Vs-Thulsa-Doom-1-20-variant-cover-by-Gabriel-Dellotto-/321814433432?hash=item4aeda28e98:g:qbIAAOSw~gRVsUbv

Love the cover, yes. Just trying to decide on the regular with same art or "red foil" much rarer version.

Love the cover, yes. Just trying to decide on the regular with same art or "red foil" much rarer version.

I always buy variant so I would say go for it!

This. If you love the cover do it. No point in buying it if you think it sucks.