• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I got a few to sell

IMG_2047_zps6ca62b2f.jpg

Nice bowens! I started to sell some of my fullsize to found some of my comics but now that he is pretty much out of the marvel game im starting to regret it a little bit seeing that buying them back now is no easy task.

Yeah it appears there's two different versions--one for UA 1 which is the book that sold today and this one would have a different book from UA 2. Both Dell'Otto I believe

Yes, they're 2 different books. It only sold for $20.50 and enough Dell'otto collectors knew about it so maybe the prices for UA1 were manipulated

Yeah it appears there's two different versions--one for UA 1 which is the book that sold today and this one would have a different book from UA 2. Both Dell'Otto I believe

Yes, they're 2 different books. It only sold for $20.50 and enough Dell'otto collectors knew about it so maybe the prices for UA1 were manipulated

One is for Ultimate Alliance and the link is for Ultimate Alliance 2. 2 appears to be the guide that would come with a game. The original was not inserted in the game, it was a promo which had:

Abridged reprinting of Secret War (2004) issues 1-5, plus three pages character game specs for Spider-Man, Captain America, & Thing

One is for Ultimate Alliance and the link is for Ultimate Alliance 2. 2 appears to be the guide that would come with a game. The original was not inserted in the game, it was a promo which had:

Abridged reprinting of Secret War (2004) issues 1-5, plus three pages character game specs for Spider-Man, Captain America, & Thing

The one that comes with UA2 is a different comic, don't know what the contents are. Just put it out there because of the Dell'Otto cover

Holy *spoon* these SS and IF covers are sublime :cloud9:

I flippin' love this thread, Dell'Otto is quickly becoming my fav artist OAT (sorry Todd!)

Jerome

+1

I love the challenge of finding his variants.

I don't subscribe to GPA analysis as it holds very little interest to me since I don't slab comics or collect expensive ones, but would anyone be able to pull the data for me on the Spider-Man 667 Variant?

Thanks in advance

I don't subscribe to GPA analysis as it holds very little interest to me since I don't slab comics or collect expensive ones, but would anyone be able to pull the data for me on the Spider-Man 667 Variant?

Thanks in advance

There are only 5 sales on GPA.

Last 9.8 sale was for $1100 in May 2013.

Last 9.6 sale was for $1600 in November 2014 (last sale overall as well).

-J.

Thanks in advance

Not a big fan of Doctor Who? :grin: Awesome sketches man!