• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Do you guys think the Red Sonja vs. Thulsa Doom #1 Dell'Otto Red Foil will be worth a pick up. It's Dynamite so I cannot see this having a huge print run (apologies if this has been discussed.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Sonja-Vs-Thulsa-Doom-1-20-variant-cover-by-Gabriel-Dellotto-/321814433432?hash=item4aeda28e98:g:qbIAAOSw~gRVsUbv

If you love the cover then why not?

This. If you love the cover do it. No point in buying it if you think it sucks.

I only buy covers that suck. I like waving bye to my money.

Dell'Otto Avengers #25 variant sig series for a decent price for whoever wants it. The seller spelled "Dell'Otto" wrong, so that's probably why it's still there:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252137024302?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Great book. Looks like somebody pulled the trigger on it....

-J.

Just beyond stoked to add this book to my collection saw it and could not resist buying it, I think by far the best cover I own.

20160326_183725_zpsopnokqqy.jpg

Awesome cover! Which one issue is this?

Its Batman/Superman 7 i believe but this is the french variant he did the cover for it truly is amazing

Just beyond stoked to add this book to my collection saw it and could not resist buying it, I think by far the best cover I own.

20160326_183725_zpsopnokqqy.jpg

Awesome cover! Which one issue is this?

Its Batman/Superman 7 i believe but this is the french variant he did the cover for it truly is amazing

No text at all on the front cover to obscure the image.

Beautiful. :cloud9:

-J.

I'm not, superior card stock on that book right there.

Mail call!

Might be the last mail call for me for a while because the wife wants to go to the Bahams in June.

X-23_Dell_Otto_Variant.jpg

Jerome

:applause:

Very nice! I know you put in a little leg work for that copy too.

Digging the new sig line by the way. (worship)

-J.