• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]

For all the Gabriele Dell'Otto fans...

I have this book for sale on EBay...

CGC 9.8 SS

Batman # 18 French Variant

Signed by Gabriele Dell'Otto

Published by Panini Comics.

This is the only book that publish this Gabriele Dell'Otto cover.

November 2006

Thank you for looking...

[/font]

Batman SS Book Dell otto

Batman%2018%20French%20Edition%20SS_zpsttcphncw.jpg

:o(worship) So if the seller did business via ebay the sales price would be just above $8K.

money_PNG3545.png

Jerome

Yes, after the ~10% ebay/PayPal vig, $7300 would be the net on an $8k ebay price. (thumbs u

Seller basically got his price and saved the buyer a little $.

Hopefully the boardie buyer decides to post it when he gets it to officially join the club. (worship)

-J.

Doubtful. It was selling big before Dell'otto was a "thing". Actually , this book is what put him on the map, and it was one of his first covers on the title.

It's an ultra rare 1:100 (one of the last in the ASM tite, I think only #700 and #1 of the next volume had one later along with a plethora of others ) that very few dealers knew to order, even if they qualified. So they're just aren't that many out there (only 28 on the census , and the book is over five years old now).

-J.

Doubtful. It was selling big before Dell'otto was a "thing". Actually , this book is what put him on the map, and it was one of his first covers on the title.

It's an ultra rare 1:100 (one of the last in the ASM tite, I think only #700 and #1 of the next volume had one later along with a plethora of others ) that very few dealers knew to order, even if they qualified. So they're just aren't that many out there (only 28 on the census , and the book is over five years old now).

-J.

The rest are sitting in a warehouse where publishers love to pay taxes on them year after year. :gossip:5774036ca1fc85df37215e350b168248.gif

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

Yes they must be waiting for it to be a $10k book before they finally start rolling them out. lol:insane:

-J.

I realize you guys are joking but if I had a stack then selling 1 a year at that price would be just fine.

Who wouldn't lol ? That would be like catching a lighting strike in a bottle, or nailing a winning lottery ticket.

(Un)fortunately, the way the book was released , speculators (and most retailers ) never even had a chance at one, let alone a "stack" of copies.

-J.