• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I really do like this cover, but shouldn't Ghost Rider be on a motorcycle? Otherwise he's Ghost Driver.

Ok, let's get technical on it then...

Both should be "Driver" because they both drive a vehicle...to "ride" is to not control what you're on.

Also, neither are "ghosts"...the are possessed or cursed or demons, but not ghosts.

So if we're getting technical, really they should be "Cursed Driver" or "Possessed Driver" or maybe "Demon Driver".....none of which are great so let's just stick with Ghost Rider.

So do you guys think the pink Harley variant will rise in value again and still be wanted by collectors or was a one time increase in price and now too many are out there available?

It is probably going to stay at around $400, I think.

I really do like this cover, but shouldn't Ghost Rider be on a motorcycle? Otherwise he's Ghost Driver.

Ok, let's get technical on it then...

Both should be "Driver" because they both drive a vehicle...to "ride" is to not control what you're on.

Also, neither are "ghosts"...the are possessed or cursed or demons, but not ghosts.

So if we're getting technical, really they should be "Cursed Driver" or "Possessed Driver" or maybe "Demon Driver".....none of which are great so let's just stick with Ghost Rider.

But he started on a horse...which you ride. :sumo:

The virgin covers for Venom and Ghost Rider are amazing. When I first saw the GR cover I wasnt blown away by it, but the virgin cover is literal FIRE. I will probably regret passing on that one.

Where can I find a picture of the Ghost Rider virgin cover? It's not on Frankie's website unless I'm missing something.

:o

That's what I'd ask if I was a seller.

The last 9.6 went for $4k several months ago, and a 9.8 hasn't sold publicly in three and a half years.

That 9.8 was actually just added to the census a few weeks ago. I was wondering when (or if) it would show up.

-J.