• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Where do you see the preorder for the purple variant? I looked but didn't see the purple variant

http://www.bulletproofcomix.com/

Viewing on pc, all three options are together at the top. Viewing on mobile device, you might have to scroll down. B&W and Color are the first two items listed, and the virgin purple option is 7th item down.

Hopes this helps.

Pre-ordered two of those when it came out.

Honestly, it's kinda meh compared to some of his others. It also doesn't really make sense. The handle of the hammer is being swung down, and the head is flying off to the left.

Man, I would have killed for a remake of the iconic Batman/Joker cover with those two.

Edited by Tnexus

Honestly, it's kinda meh compared to some of his others. It also doesn't really make sense. The handle of the hammer is being swung down, and the head is flying off to the left.

Man, I would have killed for a remake of the iconic Batman/Joker cover with those two.

Yeah, I am kinda disappointed by the cover as well. I thought it was going to blow my mind since you have both Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn on the cover. I had ordered 2 sets and may trim it down to 1.

It also doesn't really make sense. The handle of the hammer is being swung down, and the head is flying off to the left.

That's cool if you don't like it, but it does make sense. The hammer hitting the head and the follow through of the swing would be about a tenth of a second...so they would appear almost simultaneous. The head would either fly off to the left, right, backwards, forwards, pick a direction, etc.

To summarize, you are wrong; have a great day. :)

The direction the head of the hammer flies would depend on how the haft broke - it's totally plausible as pictured.

The direction the head of the hammer flies would depend on how the haft broke - it's totally plausible as pictured.

You would think that Quinn couldn't swing the hammer hard enough to break it, I mean she can't be swinging wood lol that'd break any time :)

:jokealert:

You would think that Quinn couldn't swing the hammer hard enough to break it, I mean she can't be swinging wood lol that'd break any time :)

:jokealert:

1e7pqn.jpg

Jerome

I'm happy for you (thumbs u

I have a story, this particular book of ASM #667 I found in the bin at LCS price tag $30, and I heard the owner of said store shout out, "Hey you know that ASM we put up recently do we have more in back?", so I'm taking it to buy, he continues, "That is worth something don't let anyone buy it!" His kids work at the store and said, "cut someone a break" lol he goes, "I usually do! but not at that price", worst part about it I assumed he was talking about this issue, though no comments were in my direction, so I put it back.... :cry::sick: I thought he was discussing this ASM and didn't want to bring it up to pay the new price. I didn't really know that issue of ASM was that rare....I just remembered seeing it talked about on the boards and :blahblah: oh well....

There was also a Marvel Girl #1 where she's on the roof or something and a school bus in the background, and I thought about getting it. got home looked at the price tag on ebay nearly cried aloud, sigh, I've tried looking up ebay while I'm in this LCS but I feel silly or as if they'll just see "me" looking it up and they'll look it up when I get to the register, sigh rantrant sigh I just needed to tell somebody. (thumbs u these boards are like therapy :shy: