• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

The way they both list their e-mail is very similar in style on top of who the heck shares e-mails with their friends?

Hi, I'm interested in your book and I've got a raw copy of Sub #1. What kind of cash/trade transaction do you suggest? Please contact me directly at rave505@aim.com

Thx!!

Thank you for looking. Please feel free to contact me directly at rave505@aim.com with any questions (thumbs u

Yes... those are my words. I believe that was the first transaction that sagat helped set me up with. Was this wrong? Is this a charge against me?

The way they both list their e-mail is very similar in style on top of who the heck shares e-mails with their friends?

Hi, I'm interested in your book and I've got a raw copy of Sub #1. What kind of cash/trade transaction do you suggest? Please contact me directly at rave505@aim.com

Thx!!

Thank you for looking. Please feel free to contact me directly at rave505@aim.com with any questions (thumbs u

Yes... those are my words. I believe that was the first transaction that sagat helped set me up with. Was this wrong? Is this a charge against me?

:roflmao:

No, it is not a charge at all. So did you type both of the above posts?

It was a long time ago... but if memory serves. Yes. Sagat open his account and let me respond directly.

Thank you for answering that. I was just curious since the writing style was the same.

This is like on Cops when they pull over the car for having no license plate and it turns out there is 50 pounds of weed in the back seat.

Careful, you humor may be viewed as a deflection... Keep digging guys.

No, it is not a charge at all. So did you type both of the above posts?

It was a long time ago... but if memory serves. Yes. Sagat open his account and let me respond directly.

Thank you for answering that. I was just curious since the writing style was the same.

Your welcome. I completely understand.

This is like on Cops when they pull over the car for having no license plate and it turns out there is 50 pounds of weed in the back seat.

Careful, you humor may be viewed as a deflection... Keep digging guys.

sagat_LMFAO.gif

I often do deals and give my buddy's email address for contact.

This is reminding me of Symbiotic-it's not me it's not me it's not me ok it's me sorry.

If you don't agree with a policy the answer is not to sneak around it. In this case vger will shortly not be bound by any board policies.

If you let your morals slip in one area soon they will start to slip in all areas.

-The Sphinx

Email addresses are expensive. You can't blame the guy for trying to save a buck .He's all about that.

He is the 99%

Dang, Kav. I kid you not that 15 mins ago I typed someone and said it was almost exactly like Symbiotic.

When you're busted you're busted. Only Symbiotic had the nerve to keep denying it. Until he was completely pinned to the wall.

I mean even more than just the actions. The tone, writing style...everything. Heck, they even have the same physical description. I don't think it is actually Symbi, but still eerie..

I know man.

That's what I was thinking.

The style of trying to distract is Symbi all the way.

Remember how Symbi tried to justify shilling-he was 'just trying to move his auctions along'.

The pattern of doing something wrong then justifying it.

Note to everyone-every criminal in prison has a long list of justifications for their actions. Anyone can come up with a 'reason'

I remember one lady drunk driving into a house and killed a kid who was sleeping on the couch. Her response was she didn't do anything that wrong he should have been in bed, not the couch.