• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

This is the point in the conversation where Sagat would normally show up and tell us that he did in fact allow Vger7 to use his account and e-mail address.

This is the point in the conversation where Sagat would normally show up and tell us that he did in fact allow Vger7 to use his account and e-mail address.
Or a spouse

I don't think he'll do that after being bounced out. I don't think he even visits the boards anymore.

Or a spouse

Spouse? Are we supposed to get our wives involved...?

Or a spouse

Spouse? Are we supposed to get our wives involved...?

Inside jokes.

Sorry, but are the last two comments supposed to be serious? Couldn't I just send some one a scan of ID or something?

As much as I would love to play around with this one a bit, please, please, do not send scans of your ID to people on the internet......

best evidence to send to mods would be screen caps of dated emails or something where sagat tells you you can use his email account etc. and maybe screen caps of your ebay email address vs sagat's. paypal screen caps showing you have a separate email address maybe.

best evidence to send to mods would be screen caps of dated emails or something where sagat tells you you can use his email account etc. and maybe screen caps of your ebay email address vs sagat's. paypal screen caps showing you have a separate email address maybe.

Or just admit to being busted... Although it would be fun watching him try to piecemeal this together.

There are some mighty fine detectives on these boards.

If he is Sagat there will be no way to trick the mods and it would be better to go out with a confession. If he isn't this is the darnedest set of circumstances ever man.

I'm not disagreeing with you. In fact, in principle, I'm with you 100%. I'm not necessarily out to screw eBay but I just don't believe in their "no direct transaction" policy.

My son used to say he didn't believe in alliteration, which I thought was funny. Your lack of belief really has no bearing, because it isn't a theory, it's a fact of their user agreement.

It exists whether you believe in it or not.

Wait what?

I'm assuming your question pertains to my son, as the other is rather straightforward. When my son was in middle school, he said he "didn't believe in alliteration." What he meant, of course, was that it wasn't a good thing, or that people shouldn't use it. But his phrasing was funny.

I don't know what the mods would believe these days if there's an association. Sagat has already played the room-mate card when multing up after the PL nomination.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5528840

:popcorn:

:roflmao: vger7 are you now, or have you ever been a roommate of sagats?

I don't know what the mods would believe these days if there's an association. Sagat has already played the room-mate card when multing up after the PL nomination.

:roflmao: vger7 are you now, or have you ever been a roommate of sagats?

And what is your opinion on the super soldier situation as it currently stands?

Not saying anything about the current situation but if there are any shills out there for the love of god don't get into board altercations.

Dang, that neighborhood takes Collectors "society" to a whole new level! Roomates, best friends and who knows what else. I wonder if they are neighbors with Thehouseofcomics?