• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

Okay... I'm gonna assume that at least a few of you have see screen capture and delete it...

Why did you remove the image so quickly?

Because it was fake

One thing this thread shows is that, as with most areas of life although especially in a hobby like this, how important trust is. And how fiercely communities like this protect each other from potential threats. It's good to know. :cool:

How much does the boardie who created GPA make? Is it okay to cheat him? Is he registered as a corporation? Does he get a pass because you may know him through here and someone on the boards may find out you cheated him?

How much success does he need to have, where he crosses a line and it's open season to financially bugger him?

What about Tupenny and his comic shows? Hasn't he gotten just a little too big for his britches with success? Shouldn't we just sneak in the backdoor on his shows? He makes enough money... Is that ok to cheat him?

Does the hard work and financial risk those two put into their business mean nothing to the saving YOU might make by cheating them? Isn't this really a much more black and white issue than some of you can see?

Where the frak is Steve Ditko when I need him?

And what about the people who HAVEN'T chimed in? Do we have that many closet criminals here... playing their hands close to their chest's... carefully peeking at each other's cards... looking for their moment...

treachery and politics indeed....

I also agree with you. Another thing I was thinking about this is that when you use eBay to make off site deals it is like going into somebody else's store and selling your books to their customers..The store owner's get to pay all of the business bills while you get to reap the benefits of the business for free.

Very good analogy.

Okay... I'm gonna assume that at least a few of you have see screen capture and delete it...

It's personal stuff and I don't know how sagat would feel about it being posted.

Is the trial back on...?

Because it was fake

So what can I offer that would satisfy you?

take an entire screen cap of entire computer screen of the opened original message so they can see it hasn't been fiddled with. You can still black out the PW.

It's personal stuff and I don't know how sagat would feel about it being posted.

Is the trial back on...?

That's a question you need to ask yourself. :roflmao:

Ask..... lol

Your self...... :roflmao:

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Communist party? hm

I'm not now or have been but I will be.

Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Communist party? hm

I'm not now or have been but I will be.

Here we go kav. The guy will deny deny deny,then at 3:00AM when he can't BS his way through anything else he'll crack.

Hey sagat. :foryou:

Hey man, it's me, Dave

Are you now or have you ever handled a rotting raccoon carcass?