• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

It's a very cowardly move to sit quietly by and watch someone being accused of being a shill when you can personally confirm they're not. 2c

Your comment seals it. He wont come out now for sure. His reputation on the boards is to precious. If I were to name him, he'll simply claim that we haven't formally been introduced and didn't know. But he know who sagat is and he knows I am not him.

I'll say this: it is possible that someone does have information and doesn't want to become involved publicly. I was the initial recipient of info regarding GIJOEISAWESOME as well as Symbiotic shills and info about BigBadToys. Those people PMed me and I made the information public. Despite what some believe, I do not have dossiers of information on every member here. Some people just don't like getting publicly involved in confrontational issues.

However, can the person personally say they know for a fact that Vger is not SAGAT or did they just conduct business with both and there is different information provided? (shrug)

You don't know me lol

I know that you are short on logic.

I know that you that you like to judge people without evidence.

I know that you don't like to talk about racist policies from history.

I know that you are afraid.

It's all displayed in this thread. And for what? Just so you can buy and sell comic books.

Okay, I'm confused and have some questions.

Why are the posting styles of Vger7 and SAGAT obviously different? Sure, an intelligent person could change their posting style to avoid detection... but we're talking about SAGAT here. (shrug)

It seems that Vger7's name is Charlie Kim. Is SAGAT's name Charlie Kim? Seriously, someone must know. Where's Twistty1 when you need him?

Is rave505@aim.com Vger7's email that SAGAT posted for him one time or SAGAT's email? There's a different email in SAGAT's profile.

The posting style is different because we are different people. Could a person change their posting style and maintain consistency if that's not who they are?

Yes... some one knows and he sits quietly reading and watching. I'm not asking him to take my side but he knows I'm not sagat and a simple confirmation could have ended this nonsense last night. But, I'm not a corporation. Maybe if a had some policy that he could stand on he would have done the right thing. But if we learned anything from this thread is that some people don't how to do the right thing unless it's written out by some corporate lawyer.

The real joke is, these people are simply trying to appear ethical for the sake of their reputation on this board... so that they can continue buy and sell comics. Instead of being able to see the big picture, their whole sense of morality hinges on whether people follow through on a deal or not. What a farce.

If someone can confirm that you and Sagat are not the same person, I am imploring that person to come forward.

I am not the silent bystander that Charlie (Vger7) is referring to but I can confirm that he and miffybunny are not the same person. I don't know who Sagat is. But if you guys know that miffybunny and Sagat are the same person, then Charlie (Vger7) is not Sagat.

I am not a regular poster on these boards, but I do read the posts, and buy and sell on occasion. and have completed transactions with a number of the more prominent names here. I set up at a local comic show on occasion and know both of these guys (Charlie and miffybunny) as they are other vendors. Not the same person.

Hope this helps Charlie.

This is all I am posting here as frankly I'm worried that I would be subject to the same sort of questioning. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Alex

I'll say this: it is possible that someone does have information and doesn't want to become involved publicly. I was the initial recipient of info regarding GIJOEISAWESOME as well as Symbiotic shills and info about BigBadToys. Those people PMed me and I made the information public. Despite what some believe, I do not have dossiers of information on every member here. Some people just don't like getting publicly involved in confrontational issues.

However, can the person personally say they know for a fact that Vger is not SAGAT or did they just conduct business with both and there is different information provided? (shrug)

There are lots of other people who can verify I'm not sagat but I can't confirm if they're aware of this thread aside from that one person. I'm not looking to get them involved and based on what took place last night, I'm sure they are afraid... because apparently, association would make them guilty.

Okay, I'm confused and have some questions.

Why are the posting styles of Vger7 and SAGAT obviously different? Sure, an intelligent person could change their posting style to avoid detection... but we're talking about SAGAT here. (shrug)

It seems that Vger7's name is Charlie Kim. Is SAGAT's name Charlie Kim? Seriously, someone must know. Where's Twistty1 when you need him?

Is rave505@aim.com Vger7's email that SAGAT posted for him one time or SAGAT's email? There's a different email in SAGAT's profile.

The posting style is different because we are different people. Could a person change their posting style and maintain consistency if that's not who they are?

Yes... some one knows and he sits quietly reading and watching. I'm not asking him to take my side but he knows I'm not sagat and a simple confirmation could have ended this nonsense last night. But, I'm not a corporation. Maybe if a had some policy that he could stand on he would have done the right thing. But if we learned anything from this thread is that some people don't how to do the right thing unless it's written out by some corporate lawyer.

The real joke is, these people are simply trying to appear ethical for the sake of their reputation on this board... so that they can continue buy and sell comics. Instead of being able to see the big picture, their whole sense of morality hinges on whether people follow through on a deal or not. What a farce.

If someone can confirm that you and Sagat are not the same person, I am imploring that person to come forward.

I am not the silent bystander that Charlie (Vger7) is referring to but I can confirm that he and miffybunny are not the same person. I don't know who Sagat is. But if you guys know that miffybunny and Sagat are the same person, then Charlie (Vger7) is not Sagat.

I am not a regular poster on these boards, but I do read the posts, and buy and sell on occasion. and have completed transactions with a number of the more prominent names here. I set up at a local comic show on occasion and know both of these guys (Charlie and miffybunny) as they are other vendors. Not the same person.

Hope this helps Charlie.

This is all I am posting here as frankly I'm worried that I would be subject to the same sort of questioning. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Alex

Thank you for coming forward

It's a very cowardly move to sit quietly by and watch someone being accused of being a shill when you can personally confirm they're not. 2c

Your comment seals it. He wont come out now for sure. His reputation on the boards is to precious. If I were to name him, he'll simply claim that we haven't formally been introduced and didn't know. But he know who sagat is and he knows I am not him.

lol

Thanks so much Alex. I really appreciate the support. Please come by my booth 531 this weekend so I can give you a hug. (thumbs u

You probably should get an email address of your own and not one that's been associated with Sagat.

Thanks so much Alex. I really appreciate the support. Please come by my booth 531 this weekend so I can give you a hug. (thumbs u

No problem Charlie. I'll be there on Friday and will definitely come by for a chat.

Alex

You don't know me lol

I know that you are short on logic.

I know that you that you like to judge people without evidence.

I know that you don't like to talk about racist policies from history.

I know that you are afraid.

It's all displayed in this thread. And for what? Just so you can buy and sell comic books.

lol

You probably should get an email address of your own and not one that's been associated with Sagat.

I understand the confusion. But I don't understand the bad behavior.

Just to be clear.. Carebear is/was your roomate? And SAGAT is just a friend that does not reside with you who you give access to your e-mail to work on comic book deals on your behalf?

Clear as mud.

hm

I understand the confusion. But I don't understand the bad behavior.

I'm not so sure it's bad behavior. This started out with several people justifying signing up for ebay, agreeing to their terms of service and then breaking those terms by conspiring with sellers to do business off ebay in order to save fees, ie cheat ebay out of their fees.

If calling someone out on that is bad behavior, then I guess I'm guilty

That's the problem... you guys really don't know what bad behavior is. All you have is policy and nothing else. No sense of right and wrong. This was my point all along and you all just proved me right.

Lets not play games. I wasn't called out. I was targeted. This farce of a trial was never about my identity. It was because I had an opposing view and I refused to be bullied by a group of small mind, sanctimonious, self proclaim superiors who can't swallow being wrong.

You guys are nothing more than an internet cliche.