• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

SO I'm crafting away, and a Aussie voice pipes up, sounded early 20ish and is asking people if they could make level 1 to 10 runes for a full set of armor. Willing to pay 10k gold.

Never trust an Aussie clad in armour with a fist full of gold.

We call them "bushrangers".

Dd56j3J.png

Had no idea what any of this was, so just spent the last 30 minutes reading about Ned Kelly, bushrangers, the Outback, Ayers Rock and Australian population densities. The above post was the best this thread had to offer.

That's the problem... you guys really don't know what bad behavior is. All you have is policy and nothing else. No sense of right and wrong. This was my point all along and you all just proved me right.

Lets not play games. I wasn't called out. I was targeted. This farce of a trial was never about my identity. It was because I had an opposing view and I refused to be bullied by a group of small mind, sanctimonious, self proclaim superiors who can't swallow being wrong.

You guys are nothing more than an internet cliche.

This is just not true Vger. If you think back you will notice that I never agreed or disagree with anything said about the Ebay purchase. I have no reason to target you because I am completely on the fence on that topic. All of the questions I asked you were very valid under the circumstances and even went a step further and told you not to post any personal info on here or anywhere on the internet for your own protection.

That being said, you have to take a step back and look at this objectively. You are using the e-mail address of someone that is on the PL. Not only did you use the same e-mail but you said that he even allowed you to log onto his Collectors Society account and post a message.

You have to realize that even if everything you say is true, this is very unusual behavior and worth being questioned about. A lot of people take this site seriously because there are a lot of friends here and a lot of business is transacted. You can't be upset that people want to look out for each other. In fact, you should applaud it.

There was never a trial. There was never any rope being and used and if you are not him, then that is great. If you were him, then people deserved to know and there was more than enough reason to be questioned about it.

That's the problem... you guys really don't know what bad behavior is. All you have is policy and nothing else. No sense of right and wrong. This was my point all along and you all just proved me right.

Lets not play games. I wasn't called out. I was targeted. This farce of a trial was never about my identity. It was because I had an opposing view and I refused to be bullied by a group of small mind, sanctimonious, self proclaim superiors who can't swallow being wrong.

Thanks for the ethics lesson, Chief. (thumbs u

I'll take my advice from people who don't feel it's a good idea to share free email accounts and free accounts on this forum with people who have "roommates" who also share email and forum accounts which are free to create and couldn't be easier to do so.

belichickThrowsRedFlag.gif

Personally, I love how you decried people stereotyping other people only to come around to do it yourself when it's convenient. Malleable moral codes are the solid bedrock upon which empires are built.

Enjoy your time in the hostel...hope the others share the blanket with you.

Making a business agreement with another party, knowing full well you intend to break that agreement is WRONG. We're not talking about Rosa Parks here - it's a simple and common agreement to do business with another party without cheating that other party out of their REASONABLE share of the agreement.

Doesn't matter how big or "monopolistic" or "unfair" YOU think the other party is - if you think that, then don't do business with them. But if you make agreements you fully intend to break - that's dishonest, cheating and wrong.

If you ever came across a boardie here who you believed is "unfair" or who had too big of a collection - there is no reason to believe that you wouldn't try to cheat them too because... your "ethics" excuses you for whatever cockamamie reasons you dream up to justify cheating the other person.

THAT'S why so many people wanted to know your Ebay ID and other info about you (or "targeting" as you would call it) - to avoid dealing with someone like you who would enter into an agreement because you admit you intentionally make agreements knowing you're going to break that agreement if you don't like the terms or the other party and as long as you can make a few more bucks by breaking that agreement.

And you have the gall to tout your "ethics" and accuse others of having "no sense of right or wrong".

Okay, let's try this. I'm not wrong. You are.

Why? because I said so.

See what I did there? I just did the same thing you did. I proclaimed my innocence and your guilt with nothing more to go on than my own opinion. So keep fighting the good fight. The people on this board have called out others in the past for similar things. This isn't unique to you but keep waving that flag anyway.

Making a business agreement with another party, knowing full well you intend to break that agreement is WRONG. We're not talking about Rosa Parks here - it's a simple and common agreement to do business with another party without cheating that other party out of their REASONABLE share of the agreement.

Doesn't matter how big or "monopolistic" or "unfair" YOU think the other party is - if you think that, then don't do business with them. But if you make agreements you fully intend to break - that's dishonest, cheating and wrong.

If you ever came across a boardie here who you believed is "unfair" or who had too big of a collection - there is no reason to believe that you wouldn't try to cheat them too because... your "ethics" excuses you for whatever cockamamie reasons you dream up to justify cheating the other person.

That's why so many people wanted to know your Ebay ID - to avoid dealing with someone who would enter into an agreement with you because admit you intentionally make agreements knowing you're going to break that agreement if you don't like it and as long as you can make a few more bucks by breaking that agreement.

And you have the gall to tout your "ethics" and accuse others of having "no sense of right or wrong".

BOOM goes the dynamite.

That's how it is done folks.

You don't know me lol

I know that you are short on logic.

I know that you that you like to judge people without evidence.

I know that you don't like to talk about racist policies from history.

I know that you are afraid.

It's all displayed in this thread. And for what? Just so you can buy and sell comic books.

I know the reality in your mind is not the same that actually exists.

You know what I post. What you don't know is everything.

I'm too stupid to be afraid of much

Thanks for the ethics lesson, Chief. (thumbs u

I'll take my advice from people who don't feel it's a good idea to share free email accounts and free accounts on this forum with people who have "roommates" who also share email and forum accounts which are free to create and couldn't be easier to do so.

belichickThrowsRedFlag.gif

Personally, I love how you decried people stereotyping other people only to come around to do it yourself when it's convenient. Malleable moral codes are the solid bedrock upon which empires are built.

Enjoy your time in the hostel...hope the others share the blanket with you.

:cloud9: I need you to ghost write all of my posts

THAT'S why so many people wanted to know your Ebay ID and other info about you (or "targeting" as you would call it) - to avoid dealing with someone like you who would enter into an agreement because you admit you intentionally make agreements knowing you're going to break that agreement if you don't like it and as long as you can make a few more bucks by breaking that agreement.

He's right and we're wrong. Why? because he said so.

I guess that settles that

9_zpsjcvptudq.jpg

hil20_zpsfi9oidwz.jpg

You don't know me lol

I know that you are short on logic.

I know that you that you like to judge people without evidence.

I know that you don't like to talk about racist policies from history.

I know that you are afraid.

It's all displayed in this thread. And for what? Just so you can buy and sell comic books.

30_zpsbxypmbyl.jpg

I'll say this: it is possible that someone does have information and doesn't want to become involved publicly. I was the initial recipient of info regarding GIJOEISAWESOME as well as Symbiotic shills and info about BigBadToys. Those people PMed me and I made the information public. Despite what some believe, I do not have dossiers of information on every member here. Some people just don't like getting publicly involved in confrontational issues.

However, can the person personally say they know for a fact that Vger is not SAGAT or did they just conduct business with both and there is different information provided? (shrug)

There are lots of other people who can verify I'm not sagat but I can't confirm if they're aware of this thread aside from that one person. I'm not looking to get them involved and based on what took place last night, I'm sure they are afraid... because apparently, association would make them guilty.

70_zpsg3a9qaqp.jpg

That being said, you have to take a step back and look at this objectively. You are using the e-mail address of someone that is on the PL. Not only did you use the same e-mail but you said that he even allowed you to log onto his Collectors Society account and post a message.

Again, is that SAGAT's email or is that Vger7's email from the message he posted on SAGAT's account? Which would explain why email, rather than PM, contact was requested and only one post in SAGAT's history refers to that email.

Oooh, I wanna play too.

romneyjaw.gif