• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

Who is Frank Chang?

I guess I should elaborate. I was following the link the image containing the email image was on. It was posted to www.eltoro505.com. The owner of that domain is a Charlie Kim.

Just wondering if anyone knew who that is? It is such a weird URL to post an image to.

I'm Charlie Kim and honestly, I find you posting my identity on a public sight against my consent highly unethical! Is this really allowed here?

That's okay I screen shot it too, for posterity of course.

Can you post the screenshot please?

Sure.

Can you please remove the screen capture of my email please and please never post or distribute it again. Thanks for being "ethical".

Who is Frank Chang?

I guess I should elaborate. I was following the link the image containing the email image was on. It was posted to www.eltoro505.com. The owner of that domain is a Charlie Kim.

Just wondering if anyone knew who that is? It is such a weird URL to post an image to.

I'm Charlie Kim and honestly, I find you posting my identity on a public sight against my consent highly unethical! Is this really allowed here?

Sure.

email2%201_zpsjfgtrdvq.jpg

Can you please remove the screen capture of my email please and please never post or distribute it again. Thanks for being "ethical".

How is that being unethical when you, yourself publicly posted it?

Who is Frank Chang?

Sure.

email2%201_zpsjfgtrdvq.jpg

I'm sorry. I can't you've already quoted me. (shrug)

Who is Frank Chang?

Sure.

If nothing else... you guys are predictable. It was for the trial. The trial is over.

Who is Frank Chang?

Sure.

If nothing else... you guys are predictable. It was for the trial. The trial is over.

Thank God it was getting monotonous sagat. :whistle:

Who is Frank Chang?

Sure.

I'm sorry. I can't you've already quoted me. (shrug)

Sure. Then I guess I rest my case.

Who is Frank Chang?

Sure.

I am anything but predictable.

Who is Frank Chang?

Sure.

I knew you were gonna say that

Who is Frank Chang?

Sure.

lame - you can do better.

Who is Frank Chang?

Sure.

lame - you can do better.

That one was a surprise

I don't know what the mods would believe these days if there's an association. Sagat has already played the room-mate card when multing up after the PL nomination.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5528840

:popcorn:

:roflmao: vger7 are you now, or have you ever been a roommate of sagats?

Of course, the answer will be 'no'.

giggle.gif

-slym

Okay... I'm gonna assume that at least a few of you have see screen capture and delete it...

Why did you remove the image so quickly?

Because it was fake

Bingo. Nothing to hide, no need to remove it.

-slym

Okay... I'm gonna assume that at least a few of you have see screen capture and delete it...

Why did you remove the image so quickly?

It's personal stuff and I don't know how sagat would feel about it being posted.

Is the trial back on...?

That's a question you need to ask yourself. :roflmao:

Ask..... lol

Your self...... :roflmao:

ZING!

-slym