• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

Who is Frank Chang?

I guess I should elaborate. I was following the link the image containing the email image was on. It was posted to www.eltoro505.com. The owner of that domain is a Charlie Kim.

Just wondering if anyone knew who that is? It is such a weird URL to post an image to.

I'm Charlie Kim and honestly, I find you posting my identity on a public sight against my consent highly unethical! Is this really allowed here?

Both public sites. If you aren't worried, you have nothing to worry about, nothing to hide. If you don't want personal info to be seen, don't make it so you have to have personal info where it can be seen.

This is crashing down spectacularly!

:popcorn:

-slym

Who is Frank Chang?

I guess I should elaborate. I was following the link the image containing the email image was on. It was posted to www.eltoro505.com. The owner of that domain is a Charlie Kim.

Just wondering if anyone knew who that is? It is such a weird URL to post an image to.

I'm Charlie Kim and honestly, I find you posting my identity on a public sight against my consent highly unethical! Is this really allowed here?

That's okay I screen shot it too, for posterity of course.

I knew you would... Am I still on trial here?

I'm pretty sure the trial is over, and most people would find you guilty of being a shill. Now we're just parading you around the yard in chains while we throw vegetables at you.

giggle.gif

-slym

Tomatoes are a FRUIT!!

:sumo:

Not according to the US Government around the turn of the 19th century.

Biologically it was determined to be a fruit but it was deemed to be used as vegetable.

Ah, taxes.

-slym

Okay WD is over. Where's the rope?

Seriously, enough fun and games sagat. You were caught now just move on. :hi:

It's inevitable, but the ride to the end is always fun.

You combo-breaker you.

lol

-slym

Okay WD is over. Where's the rope?

Seriously, enough fun and games sagat. You were caught now just move on. :hi:

It's inevitable, but the ride to the end is always fun.

You combo-breaker you.

lol

-slym

:shy: