• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

Who is Frank Chang?

I guess I should elaborate. I was following the link the image containing the email image was on. It was posted to www.eltoro505.com. The owner of that domain is a Charlie Kim.

Just wondering if anyone knew who that is? It is such a weird URL to post an image to.

I'm Charlie Kim and honestly, I find you posting my identity on a public sight against my consent highly unethical! Is this really allowed here?

10slqp.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Quick summary of all this excitement?

A Manhattan man was busted in Connecticut Saturday when state police found more than $250,000 worth of cocaine in his car after it was stopped for speeding, cops said. Ruben Abreu, 46, was pulled over at about 9 a.m. while going 65 mph in a 45 mph zone on I-95 near Milford.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/13/man-found-with-250k-of-cocaine-during-traffic-stop-cops/

Someone posted some Venom books in the wrong thread and...

Ah wait, wrong one.

Someone is a shill for someone else, claiming to be the roommate of someone who is the same person.

Quick summary of all this excitement?

Tomatoes are a FRUIT!!

:sumo:

Not according to the US Government around the turn of the 19th century.

Biologically it was determined to be a fruit but it was deemed to be used as vegetable.

Tomatoes are a FRUIT!!

Biologically it was determined to be a fruit but it was deemed to be used as vegetable.

You mean a tomato is really a friut, and trying to shill as a vegetable? hm

Ahhhh , now I get it! :boo:

The tomato is member of the nightshade family.

Yes, but, most importantly, which member?

lol

:(

Tomatoes are a FRUIT!!

You mean a tomato is really a friut, and trying to shill as a vegetable? hm

Ahhhh , now I get it! :boo:

No for real... recently found out that they declared a Tomato to be a vegetable for taxation purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nix_v._Hedden

Who is Frank Chang?

I guess I should elaborate. I was following the link the image containing the email image was on. It was posted to www.eltoro505.com. The owner of that domain is a Charlie Kim.

Just wondering if anyone knew who that is? It is such a weird URL to post an image to.

I'm Charlie Kim and honestly, I find you posting my identity on a public sight against my consent highly unethical! Is this really allowed here?

That's okay I screen shot it too, for posterity of course.

I knew you would... Am I still on trial here?

I'm pretty sure the trial is over, and most people would find you guilty of being a shill. Now we're just parading you around the yard in chains while we throw vegetables at you.

9345EA29-8CA3-48FE-8B1F-1FC282ADD8C8_zpspcacydwi.gif

Who is Frank Chang?

I'm pretty sure the trial is over, and most people would find you guilty of being a shill. Now we're just parading you around the yard in chains while we throw vegetables at you.

Awkward watching this one with the better half....but oh so worth it ;)

Who is Frank Chang?

Can you post the screenshot please?

Who is Frank Chang?

It was such a great episode; I felt for Cersei even though she totally deserved this and more... I am anxiously awaiting season 6.

Who is Frank Chang?

It was such a great episode; I felt for Cersei even though she totally deserved this and more... I am anxiously awaiting season 6.

As we all are :)

Who is Frank Chang?

Can you post the screenshot please?

Sure.

email2%201_zpsjfgtrdvq.jpg