• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,182 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2022 at 5:56 PM, Larryw7 said:

What happened to Michael Keaton?

I thought it was a notable - but logical omission.

Because Keaton hasn't appeared in the DCEU yet, so he can't reprise his role.

I thought the original timeline was:

• The Flash (Keaton's first appearance)
  • Batgirl (Keaton's second)
  • Aquaman 2 (Keaton's third)

Clearly that order no longer works with The Flash's delays, but there's nothing in that tweet that says Keaton doesn't (still) make his first DCEU appearance in The Flash.

Edited by Gatsby77

On 10/25/2022 at 12:35 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I think that The Flash TV show sucks, and there's no way in Hel you could convince me to ignore the show and pretend that he's a different Flash for the DCEU. You also can't convince me that the show would be good backstory for DCEU's Flash. If Miller is going to be recast, it cannot be Gustin.

It annoys me that they just didn't replace Barry with Wally. That is the simplest way to recast the Flash.

I think the end result of this is going to be that the movie is actually going to be good, but Ezra's antics will have a significant effect on box office.  There is no way that WB can have Miller out there promoting this film, and it is fairly common knowledge that the DCU is going a new direction with Gunn in charge now. So people often avoid a movie like this which is seen as a dead end in the franchise. 

On 12/3/2022 at 8:17 AM, Gatsby77 said:

So...one week before Indiana Jones and three weeks before Mission Impossible?

I've asked before but what's the projected break-even on this movie?

Is it a flop at $650 million?

If it only does $700 million is it a success?

the budget includes $25M for changing the release date on promotional material seventeen times