• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,177 posts in this topic

On 4/25/2023 at 4:06 PM, media_junkie said:

OMG is that from the movie?  That looks so bad.  I'm dying here.

On 4/25/2023 at 4:10 PM, media_junkie said:

For a "Flash" movie it sure looks as if he is a secondary character in the trailer.  Looks more like a Batman movie.

You know I very much appreciate your views and opinions. So please don't take this the wrong way.

From your reactions over the weeks, did you actually expect to watch Trailer #2 and type loudly, "I've finally seen the light - this is incredible!" today?

:baiting:

On 4/25/2023 at 6:56 PM, jsilverjanet said:

looks fantastic

far better than anything marvel has put out in the past 2 years

but it seems people will always find something to dislike about it

REALLY liked Affleck's line and am looking forward to seeing this.

On 4/25/2023 at 6:27 PM, Bosco685 said:

You know I very much appreciate your views and opinions. So please don't take this the wrong way.

From your reactions over the weeks, did you actually expect to watch Trailer #2 and type loudly, "I've finally seen the light - this is incredible!" today?

:baiting:

You know I genuinely hope this is a good film, and everyone that goes to see it enjoys the heck out of it.  I just don't think it is for me, at best I'll catch it when it hits HBOMax (or Max now).  

On 4/25/2023 at 11:02 PM, Dark Knight said:

:news:

After the movie was done, food and drinks were served. Boy there was a lot to eat!! Pizza, hamburger sliders, salad, foods that were mostly seen in thr movie they were serving to us, donut holes, beer, soda, and even an indoor plant we can take home with the wooden plant vase designed with superhero themed art. Overall I had a very memorable experience and I will certainly look forward to seeing the film again on June 16!

We were told not to post anything until after 7:30 pm today so here it is.

20230424_223554.jpg

Thank you for all the extremely helpful details to make a decision.

That is so cool they were giving out comic book-themed goodies to remember the night. :headbang: