• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS Appreciation Thread

1,099 posts in this topic

Great books! I've been trying to complete my Cap run on and off for almost 2 decades which includes the TOS stuff, of course. Last month I realized after all these years, I only had 11 TOS issues, I kinda slacked off after I got 59 years ago. Since last week I've put everything else on the backburner and have hit it hard and heavy. Now, I'm a little over halfway there, I hope it doesn't take another ten years to complete!

tosc.jpg

Since I've wiped out the good stuff around here, I guess I'll have to start road tripping for the rest!

Great books! I've been trying to complete my Cap run on and off for almost 2 decades which includes the TOS stuff, of course. Last month I realized after all these years, I only had 11 TOS issues, I kinda slacked off after I got 59 years ago. Since last week I've put everything else on the backburner and have hit it hard and heavy. Now, I'm a little over halfway there, I hope it doesn't take another ten years to complete!

tosc.jpg

Since I've wiped out the good stuff around here, I guess I'll have to start road tripping for the rest!

i love TOS covers , Cap's are awesome

congrats 893applaud-thumb.gif

I recently got the bug to collect TOS after picking up a couple of copies from October. Great guy by the way. Too bad I keep getting sniped on ebay. Which causes me to buy other *spoon* on there.

insane.gif

Recent Pick-up from the VCC...kind of embarassed to show it amongst all the great high grade stuff. 3rd appearance of IM. yay.gif

TOS41.jpg