• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS Appreciation Thread

1,099 posts in this topic

Mister Doll? That villain's name is about as scary as.....Paste Pot Pete.

TOS48.jpg

The Essential Iron Man Vol. 1 has a reproduction, at the back of the book, of the original lettering of the cover to TOS #48. The character was originally constructed as Mister Pain. Essentials posits that the Comic Code Authority may have rejected the original name.

My 12¢

Dennis

TOS48.jpg

The Essential Iron Man Vol. 1 has a reproduction, at the back of the book, of the original lettering of the cover to TOS #48. The character was originally constructed as Mister Pain. Essentials posits that the Comic Code Authority may have rejected the original name.

My 12¢

Dennis

Couldn't they have called him "The Doll Master" Like the Puppet Mater of the FF.

TOS48.jpg

My 12¢

Dennis

Couldn't they have called him "The Doll Master" Like the Puppet Mater of the FF.

Mister Voodoo? hm