• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS Appreciation Thread

1,099 posts in this topic

Scott,

Nice book, dude. Plus, you got it at a great price!! Enjoy and there's more where that came from.

Doug

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifflowerred.gif

Many blessings be upon you, Doug. cloud9.gif

here's one I'd like to see in high grade... anyone got a nice #40? mine's about a 5.0, so anything nicer than that I'd love to see. is this book rare in HG? seems to be.

also nobody's posted the grandaddy yet - #39.

I guess anything earlier than that goes in the pre-hero thread...

here you go

tos39.jpg

Thanks for posting!

That's a very bright-looking copy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Another First Appearance in TOS.

Once again, thanks to a board member for this book. And I'm hoping to finalize a deal with another board member for the Major First Appearance.

771211-TOS%2357.jpg

589a8e6c30d31_771211-TOS57.jpg.28fb39495d69385600e5ad564201c8c9.jpg

Steve do you have a copy of issue #39?

I will shortly (deal is finalized, just need to make payment). grin.gif

I'm also hoping to pick up a few of Doug's TOS's, but I know the prices are going to be high (as these books never come up for sale). I also know that a few of the issues that I need, he isn't selling because the Pacific Coast copies are not as high as his copy. At this time, I think he is trying to keep the PC run intact, which means he will have a keep a few doubles.

Over the past month I picked up over 10 nice copies from a board member which really filled in a lot of the earlier issues. cloud9.gif