• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In the Shadow of the Atomic Age
6 6

2,401 posts in this topic

You're going to have a lot of fun comics to share with your little girl. :applause:

Raggedy Ann and Andy # 7 - December 1946. One more down, few to go ...

She's not yet ready for these but, at least, she loves it when her mom (or dad) reads to her so, so far, we're in good shape :)

My problem right now is that she figured out on Wednesday that the comic book rack swivels :pullhair: and she likes to rock it back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster ...

she likes to rock it back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster ...

lol

My problem right now is that she figured out on Wednesday that the comic book rack swivels :pullhair: and she likes to rock it back and forth, back and forth, faster and faster ...

I'd say it's high time you got her a rocking horse then.

rockinghorses.jpg

;)

Edited by Hepcat

When folks hear of Atomic Age books they figure that you're talking about Horror, Science Fiction, Crime and Good Girl comics. The more outrageous the book is, the better it is. Since there are already threads devoted to these, this thread is for genres that get eclipsed by their more shocking counterparts.

So post all your Atomic Age superheros, westerns, romance, adventure, and war!

What about funny animal books then? You didn't either specifically exclude them nor did you specifically include them.

???

This thing is too cool to be posted in just one thread. I've always loved early Steve Ditko art and this one has two stories by him inside. The cover is not about a story involving Gwen Stacy's mom and a young J. Jonah Jameson, although you can see how I made that mistake. In fact the cover has very little to do with any of the interior stories but it's still cool.

StrangeSuspenseStories20.jpg

The best $70 pick up on ebay in quite a while for me.