• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA August auction is shaping up to be Batman collectors dream

404 posts in this topic

Due to my missing box of comics i didn't bid on anything in heritage this time. Just wasn't in the mood :(

Yikes. What was in the box?

Hope nothing expensive.

So far I've identified 2xaf15, asm1,bb28,hulk1, st110,Xmen 1. Rest were lower value silver asm

Put a real damper on my weekend here at Tampa con.

Due to my missing box of comics i didn't bid on anything in heritage this time. Just wasn't in the mood :(

Hope nothing expensive.

So far I've identified 2xaf15, asm1,bb28,hulk1, st110,Xmen 1. Rest were lower value silver asm

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

That blows. Do you suspect stolen or just misplaced behind a stack of Coke Zero ?

CGC numbers registered and/or pics ?

If stolen, perps could be stupid enough to list public.

Hope nothing expensive.

Very sorry to hear this. :sorry:

Can you post what you know about where it happened and contents so that the community can keep on the lookout?

So far, I can only speculate

I can say with certainty that I didn't "lose" the box and it was loaded into hall but never made it to my booth.

I have grades on 6 of the 7 books ...one book (st110) have to wait till I get home and process of eliminate which I'm missing

All cgc

Af15,4.0

Af15,5,0

Asm1, 6.0

B&b 28 6.5

Hulk 1 5.0 (I think)

St110?

Xmen1 6.5 (fairly certain but can confirm once home)

Then some double digit asm, not much $

At least I won the Batman 66 :sumo:

:gossip: and the Wonderworld 7 :whee:

Batman_fan congrats on Batman 66 and Wonderworld 7! Great books to have! I have a Batman 66 CGC in the same grade and had a Wonderworld 7 in CGC 6.5. Wonderworld 7 has one of the best covers of the Golden Age!

I can say with certainty that I didn't "lose" the box and it was loaded into hall but never made it to my booth.

I have grades on 6 of the 7 books ...one book (st110) have to wait till I get home and process of eliminate which I'm missing

All cgc

Af15,4.0

Af15,5,0

Asm1, 6.0

B&b 28 6.5

Hulk 1 5.0 (I think)

St110?

Tough pill to swallow. Scans would help us spot them if they surface :wishluck:

All cgc

Af15,4.0

Af15,5,0

Asm1, 6.0

B&b 28 6.5

Hulk 1 5.0 (I think)

St110?

i keep eye out in my area. little more info SN would be great

At least I won the Batman 66 :sumo:

:gossip: and the Wonderworld 7 :whee:

Batman_fan congrats on Batman 66 and Wonderworld 7! Great books to have! I have a Batman 66 CGC in the same grade and had a Wonderworld 7 in CGC 6.5. Wonderworld 7 has one of the best covers of the Golden Age!

Thanks, I am really happy to have won at least one Batman in this auction. Prices were super strong in my opinion. I love the Wonder World 7 so will be really happy to have a copy again.