• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA August auction is shaping up to be Batman collectors dream

404 posts in this topic

Weak so far on the Detective issues side (only maybe the 71 8.0 stands out)

Batman title however. Whoa. Batman 11 9.4 as well as lots of other goodies.

Yes, from my point of view, it appears that HA is definitely trending more towards comic related original art and other related items, as opposed to the actual comic books themselves.

This was certainly not the case when they started out with their first auction catalogues. hm

Weak so far on the Detective issues side (only maybe the 71 8.0 stands out)

There are four "really want" books in this one for me so far. You see the Detective 164, 9.2 :cloud9:

Indeed. Lots of OA lately.

Yeah, in their last auction there was some nice books, but I think CLink may actually have had more high-dollar GA books.

Same copy they sold 4 years ago. I remember looking at that book everyday of SDCC that year at the Heritage booth. Wanted it bad, but the bidding went too high for my humble bank account.

Yeah, in their last auction there was some nice books, but I think CLink may actually have had more high-dollar GA books.

Probably got something to do with their auction fees of almost 30% versus only around 10% for both CC and CL. Ah, competition is good for the consignors. (thumbs u

Wonder if Heritage's customer base can generate the additional 20% for consignor's to consider listing their books with Heritage as opposed to the other two major auction sites? (shrug)

Probably got something to do with their auction fees of almost 30% versus only around 10% for both CC and CL. Ah, competition is good for the consignors. (thumbs u

Wonder if Heritage's customer base can generate the additional 20% for consignor's to consider listing their books with Heritage as opposed to the other two major auction sites? (shrug)

HA is pretty easy to negotiate with. Anyone selling decent stuff shouldn't be paying the full vig.