• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Berkeley Comic Con Aug. 7 plus board meet-up. Comics only show!

159 posts in this topic

Bonus! Pov has offered to share his extensive knowledge about restoration at the CGC board tables. For those of you who weren't learning from him on the boards back in the day, this is a great chance to learn about an important topic.

Thanks Marc. Nothing at all formal. I didn't even think of it until tonight. So this will just be chat if you have questions etc. about restoration/conservation. If folks show an interest I can use the experience to come up with something a little more structured.

Just got back, was a blast met some boardies. Good selection of GA/SA and a good crowd for 1st outing. Hope it continues :wishluck:

Good meeting all the CGC members that I had not seen in person.

This is going to be a real treat for all of Nor Cal. Thanks you Tim & Mark,

Lets do it again!!!!

Cool deal, good to put a face to a name, nice to have met you.

(thumbs u Ben took a pic so that will be my first app :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Cool deal, good to put a face to a name, nice to have met you.

(thumbs u Ben took a pic so that will be my first app :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Finally with the woowoo (Harold) and BitterOldMan (Ray)

DCAC2341-F0A0-4BBF-840B-322026F20FAB_zpsux1j0pyb.jpg

What a great little show today. Thanks Marc (House of Comics) and Tim (Wormboy) for all your efforts :)