• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Berkeley Comic Con Aug. 7 plus board meet-up. Comics only show!

159 posts in this topic

Vendor list, everyone carrying comics, as it should be :) :

Harvey Doss (harvdoss on the boards) - bringing Tales of Suspense 39 x 2, MGA 80, Cap 100 x 2, NM 98, Showcase 10, high grade silver/bronze, dollar books, and his famous $10 and under boxes

Ray Storch - selling his golden and silver age collection. Everything from Everett issues of Venus to DC silver to cheap golden age

Comic Web - Modern, priced books plus alphabetized dollar books

House of Comics - some gold, two racks of silver and bronze keys, discounted Marvel and DC silver and bronze A-Z boxes, plus a dollar box of 1970s comics

Drag Strip Comics and Art - all sorts of stuff from Amazing Spider-Man 4 through 12, to discount trades, to art

Bill McGregor - prime gold to bronze, plus cheaper books, original art

Dr. Comics and Mr. Games - collector comics plus modern stuff, trades

Fantastic Comics (CW on the boards, not the Berkeley store) - a whole wall of fifty cent comics, plus better comics and keys

Mad About Super Heroes - silver and bronze, plus cheaper comics, plus statues and graphic novels

D. King Gallery - silver and bronze, TMNT t-shirts, rock posters, other paper collectibles like cards

Everything VIntage - comics including some CGC, model kits, weird fun stuff

Harvey Doss (harvdoss on the boards) - bringing Tales of Suspense 39 x 2, MGA 80, Cap 100 x 2, NM 98, Showcase 10, high grade silver/bronze, dollar books, and his famous $10 and under boxes

Ray Storch - selling his golden and silver age collection. Everything from Everett issues of Venus to DC silver to cheap golden age

House of Comics - some gold, two racks of silver and bronze keys, discounted Marvel and DC silver and bronze A-Z boxes, plus a dollar box of 1970s comics

Drag Strip Comics and Art - all sorts of stuff from Amazing Spider-Man 4 through 12, to discount trades, to art

Fantastic Comics (CW on the boards, not the Berkeley store) - a whole wall of fifty cent comics, plus better comics and keys

Mad About Super Heroes - silver and bronze, plus cheaper comics, plus statues and graphic novels

D. King Gallery - silver and bronze, TMNT t-shirts, rock posters, other paper collectibles like cards

Looks like a great vendor lineup, Marc!

I'm hoping to make it out on Sunday...

Thank you! It's a good mix. Will be good to see you again. I am working on a master list of all norcal board members. I had such a list about five years ago but there are a lot of newer ones I'm trying to add now.

Thank you! It's a good mix. Will be good to see you again. I am working on a master list of all norcal board members. I had such a list about five years ago but there are a lot of newer ones I'm trying to add now.

I still have the flyer you gave me at the South City Comic Con...wonder if it'll one day be a collector's item? :)

Wormboy is organizing but not setting up?

Also, does anyone want silver/gold or gold mylars and fullbacks? If people can use them, I'll bring them.

Looking forward to seeing you Jeff - I think the last time I saw you was at a show in the city. You had just bought a sick Kirby Thor page!

Yeah, as Marc said, I'll be working this time to make sure the show runs smoothly. Once we work that out I'll probably set up occasionally.

I can always use Silver/Gold mylars and fullbacks! 775M2 + 750FB = :cloud9:

Did you buy a case or something?

I still have the flyer you gave me at the South City Comic Con...wonder if it'll one day be a collector's item? :)

The "no logo" variant actually (thumbs u

We made a short run of those flyers, before Shin created our great logo, and passed them out at South City.

Since then we've printed and distributed thousands more (with Shin's logo) in comic shops and bookstores and record stores to spread the word.

Art :hi:

I am hoping to make it out as well. If anyone is needing a run of late GA Rangers Comics (Fiction House), LMK and I can bring them.

Art :hi:

I am hoping to make it out as well. If anyone is needing a run of late GA Rangers Comics (Fiction House), LMK and I can bring them.

I need 1930s early 40s superhero i should be there .

Woo, it would be great to meet you. Have enjoyed your posts a lot the last few years. You are bringing the old school vibe back, just like us.

Tim and I set up all the tables and chairs this morning, including two nice round tables for the CGC board meet ups.

Woo, it would be great to meet you. Have enjoyed your posts a lot the last few years. You are bringing the old school vibe back, just like us.

Tim and I set up all the tables and chairs this morning, including two nice round tables for the CGC board meet ups.

99% i be there early. What time you open and can i get tickets at door ?

Since i am only buying i bring some odds and ends