• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SD Con 2016 Gathering

109 posts in this topic

buttock chose his shirt to match the colors on his Larson Planet 2. He is smiling on the inside.

SDConGeekfest2016_22.jpg

Looks like a fun time!

How can a man look so sad with such a happy book in his hands?

lol

Having feasted on the freshly killed pizzas, the party moves indoors for the comics.

In a striking departure from convention, our host is the first to share a couple jewels. The Radio Funnies Ashcan is the only known copy and next to it is the Church copy of the issue that was the basis for the cover.

SDConGeekfest2016_09.jpg

So glad to see my book ended up in a great home! This was one of the original 6 ashcans I purchased from Sol in 1986.

Thanks for sharing Adam. Very witty! If I'd realized buttock was so young I would never have sold him those Playboys!

I believe that may be Interpol knocking at your door. hm

Thanks for sharing Adam. Very witty! If I'd realized buttock was so young I would never have sold him those Playboys!

They'll never take buttock alive!

:gossip: He's also known as a notorious slab cracker!

buttock is over 21 but you perhaps didn't catch that he needed a "little supervision" :shy:

They'll never take buttock alive!

Send in the RCMP then.......they always get their man! ;)

buttock chose his shirt to match the colors on his Larson Planet 2. He is smiling on the inside.

SDConGeekfest2016_22.jpg

Looks like a fun time!

How can a man look so sad with such a happy book in his hands?

lol

Love me some Larson