• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

Silver Surfer cross over...hard book to find in HG

A white paged beauty (worship)

That is one sharp 9.4! Thats a keeper alright Beach (thumbs u

:gossip: It's actually a 9.6!! A buddy of mine across the pond has one or two as well...

lol well I was right...slightly blind, but right lol ...oh, and only 1 copy now :sorry:

Bill, I did see there's a new 9.8 on the #93 as well, that would be interesting to see...ok, just checked Doug's run, he didn't resub the PC copy, so it's an additional copy, non ped hm

Edited by brasseye

As I'd dug this scan out for the pence copy thread, I figured I'd post it here too.

Scan10332.jpg[/img]

I love this Hulk vs Giant Man cover. :cloud9:

Never read this issue..But the Hulk would lay the smackdown on giant-man!

Yeah, this took place after the Hulk had already taken on the FF and the Avengers at the same time.

Not if Giant-man had somehow obtained the Power Cosmic and/or Captain Universe powers!!! :headbang::sumo::kidaround:lol Great book Garry!! (thumbs u

Thanks Rich and ,hey Spider Man once beat Magneto because he gained the Captain Universe powers so stranger things have happened. :insane:

Not if Giant-man had somehow obtained the Power Cosmic and/or Captain Universe powers!!! :headbang::sumo::kidaround:lol Great book Garry!! (thumbs u

Thanks Rich and ,hey Spider Man once beat Magneto because he gained the Captain Universe powers so stranger things have happened. :insane:

Black Panther once beat the Silver Surfer. Straight up. SS still had the power cosmic and Black Panther just jumped at him and kicked him off his board.

I never noticed that disguised at for the television series in †he lower right corner before.

Me neither. (worship)