• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAN OF STEEL 2 starring Henry Cavill (TBD)
4 4

445 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I’ve read that Henry Cavill is a bit of a misogynist and doesn’t think too much about the #metoomovement. In this day and age where the life of the actor matters when it comes to certain franchises, we can’t have a guy who looks down on women playing Superman. He ruined Kal El anyway with all that frowning. Superman doesn’t frown, he just fixes it.

I wouldn't believe all that you read. Better to find out for yourself how the actor conveys their thinking and values. I'm sure like Chris Evans's Captain America that Cavill carries himself the same toward women.

chrisevans.thumb.jpg.dfdfda68c8fe760fe4dfb130ec26c733.jpg

Uhmmmm. Disregard. :ohnoez:

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I wouldn't believe all that you read. Better to find out for yourself how the actor conveys their thinking and values. I'm sure like Chris Evans's Captain America that Cavill carries himself the same toward women.

Uhmmmm. Disregard. :ohnoez:

lol I can’t be a hypocrite, I would be looking too. But come on! 

Just now, Oddball said:

Olsen would probably be staring like that at Hemsworth or Evans if one of them were dressed like that. lol

Like, give me a break, we all have primal desires and instincts. It's what keeps our species alive.

4 minutes ago, Oddball said:

2 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

Olsen would probably be staring like that at Hemsworth or Evans if one of them were dressed like that. lol

Like, give me a break, we all have primal desires and instincts. It's what keeps our species alive.

Since our same beloved forumite loves to use that 'misogynist' accusation so freely, he probably needs to revisit what it means and who qualifies for such accusations. Unless, of course, someone did something on some other site and he just wanted to call it out here.

(:

But no matter your base desires, if you know as an actor or production creator you are standing there in front of countless cameras, the last thing you do is stand there ogling your cast member's breasts for everyone to see. And especially with a wholesome Disney production where you need to be on your best behavior.

But yeah - Henry Cavill. Let's make up details about him. :facepalm:

27 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Nothing to say on the subject but definitely wanted to quote this one. We need more visual aids. (thumbsu

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Just realized that the expand on that photo makes the picture seem dirtier than it is.

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Nothing to say on the subject but definitely wanted to quote this one. We need more visual aids. (thumbsu

I'm sure being an MCU actor he was just admiring her dress and commented afterwards, "Armani?" hm

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

...But no matter your base desires, if you know as an actor or production creator you are standing there in front of countless cameras, the last thing you do is stand there ogling your cast member's breasts for everyone to see. And especially with a wholesome Disney production where you need to be on your best behavior.

But yeah - Henry Cavill. Let's make up details about him. :facepalm:

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way, because I know it will easily be misconstrued. If she didn't want someone to look, then she wouldn't dress like that. Key word: Look. "Sex sells" is a motto of the entertainment industry. That's why you have Hemsworth topless in every Thor film.

5 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

In Downey’s head:

”Don’t you do it... do not turn your head... 

Meanwhile, Chris Evans:

94455AEC-C332-4C68-9438-0D924342F08E.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I'm sure being an MCU actor he was just admiring her dress and commented afterwards, "Armani?" hm

Well now you gave me something to say.

Truth is he was probably wondering if it came in his size. :whistle:

3 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Okay, the first google search pops up an article how Henry Cavill is now getting heat for having dated transphobic Holocaust-misunderstanding extraordinaire Gina Carano. Gosh, I wonder what they would talk about on their dates? Henry C complains how all those darned sexual harassment rules at the Studio won’t let him chase every good lookin’ production assistant around and Gina C rants that boys rooms are for boys and girls rooms are for girls. Wait, both their last names start with C! I’m having a Martha moment...

CB78CC6B-36DE-43B2-BFC6-A48185398E18.gif

13 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Okay, the first google search pops up an article how Henry Cavill is now getting heat for having dated transphobic Holocaust-misunderstanding extraordinaire Gina Carano. Gosh, I wonder what they would talk about on their dates? Henry C complains how all those darned sexual harassment rules at the Studio won’t let him chase every good lookin’ production assistant around and Gina C rants that boys rooms are for boys and girls rooms are for girls. Wait, both their last names start with C! I’m having a Martha moment...

:roflmao:

dastardlyplan01.gif.e3d89edc01ac34758fb26220fe52d4f6.gif