• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UK based grading company. This should be fun

72 posts in this topic

Restoration.

While EGC makes every effort to check for all types of restoration and gives each item a visual

inspection, with older comics being checked with both eye glass and or black light, EGC can not

be held responsible for undetected restoration or alteration which was not detected while being

inspected. Items found with restoration can be worth a fraction of the value of an unrestored item,

and buyers should take advice and beware of this, and the possible failings in relation. Restoration

detection is not an exact science and EGC does not warrant or totally guarantee this service, or be

held liable should restoration be missed.

By submitting a comic / comics to EGC (Euro Grader Comics), you are giving EGC permission to

grade and encapsulate the given items.

Certified Autographs.

EGC uses a mixture of seen in person, certificates of authenticity, past experience and probability

to access if an autograph is thought to be genuine. Although every effort is made to ensure

authenticity, EGC can not be held responsible for misjudgements of authenticity.

......waaay to near to silveracre for my liking :facepalm:

If I recall correctly, Deva House is his comics warehouse location.

I felt a chill as soon as I saw that.

Given the shipping and other fees folks in other countries have to deal with, I don't blame someone for starting it up. I'm curious as to why CGC hasn't strategically located themselves in other countries as well.

But this has all of the PGX feeling to it. Now we just need to see his books listed from his own grading company....no conflict there. :screwy:

......waaay to near to silveracre for my liking :facepalm:

It IS Silveracre. Darryl has set up a grading company. :facepalm:

So it's going to be fair and impartial.

This is very very bad news.

Were it to take off in any way, it would only harm the credibility of the graded book industry.

Surely there aren't that many mugs about? :wishluck:

You thought PGX was bad? Think again :facepalm:

As of 9/7/16 at 9:44pm CT, a total of 133 books have been graded.

I assume it's his own stock just to get the ball rolling.

As of 9/7/16 at 9:44pm CT, a total of 133 books have been graded.

I assume it's his own stock just to get the ball rolling.

I can't believe you didn't do this

Silveracre EGC Listings at 105

Slacking blowie :baiting: