• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE sign up thread

439 posts in this topic

As it turns out, wrapping gifts and packing a box for mailing isn't such a good idea a month after shoulder surgery. But I can promise you that this is gonna be one heck of a gift exchange for the boardie who gets this in the mail.

So thanks to some bozo on eBay one of the comics for this gift will not be packaged...I guess I can mail it out later.

The bozo sent me some stupid random comic instead of the near-key I had ordered. And he is taking his sweet time responding to the message I sent him two days ago about it.

So thanks to some bozo on eBay one of the comics for this gift will not be packaged...I guess I can mail it out later.

The bozo sent me some stupid random comic instead of the near-key I had ordered. And he is taking his sweet time responding to the message I sent him two days ago about it.

hm

Dam. You guys are shipping early. Making the rest of us look bad.

I hear you. Mine's nearly ready to go - have to get it out this week-end to make sure it arrives!

Just bought part one of three of my gift (on eBay) for my SS. What are the chances my SS (who I don't know and have never spoken to on these boards) is the one selling the the comic I just bought on eBay and am about to gift back to him? Probably one in a million! I remember reading in Ripley's Believe It or Not about a guy who donated his car to charity only to win it back in a raffle at a carnival several years later lol

Shipped mine today, hope he likes it! :)