• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVEAL THREAD - 2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE

208 posts in this topic

Thank you to The Human Torch for my gifts! All very thoughtful and the Mary Jane's candy were a very nice touch! :)

30lgbrl.jpg

You're welcome, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Mary Jane's candy ?? You mean like in "edibles" ? :baiting:

Thank you to The Human Torch for my gifts! All very thoughtful and the Mary Jane's candy were a very nice touch! :)

30lgbrl.jpg

You're welcome, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Mary Jane's candy ?? You mean like in "edibles" ? :baiting:

I'd eat Mary Jane

My SS (Speed Force) sent an awesome gift and it is greatly appreciated.

3 Decks of Superhero playing cards (Batman deck, Thor deck, and Iron Man deck)

2 Graphic novels (Thor: Warriors Three and Batman Adventures)

1 Batman POP Vinyl figure

3 Buttons (Thor, iron Man, and Batman)

AND............

Invincible Iron Man Omnibus

SS2016_zpsoz42kl3z.jpg

I wanted to publicly thank my secret Santa, Wipple (David), for these totally awesome, thoughtful, kind gifts.

I had asked for something Wonder Woman for my desk, so when I got the mug, stamps, bottle opener and key chain holder, I was very pleased:) then I saw another package and in that one, was a very special book. A book written by the creator of Wonder Woman, before he created her.

Thank you David, it's something I never would have thought of looking for, but I love it..I love all of the the gifts. ...well, except the bottle opener, because apparently my husband decided you sent that for HIM, lol;) he's confiscated it;) He said we needed one;) so you did really really well, thank you again!

20161222_103548.jpg

20161222_192127.jpg

I had asked for something Wonder Woman for my desk, so when I got the mug, stamps, bottle opener and key chain holder, I was very pleased:) then I saw another package and in that one, was a very special book. A book written by the creator of Wonder Woman, before he created her.

Thank you David, it's something I never would have thought of looking for, but I love it..I love all of the the gifts. ...well, except the bottle opener, because apparently my husband decided you sent that for HIM, lol;) he's confiscated it;) He said we needed one;) so you did really really well, thank you again! [/color]

20161222_192127.jpg

Now that's cool !! :applause:

Thank you David, it's something I never would have thought of looking for, but I love it..I love all of the the gifts. ...well, except the bottle opener, because apparently my husband decided you sent that for HIM, lol;) he's confiscated it;) He said we needed one;) so you did really really well, thank you again! [/color]

20161222_192127.jpg

Now that's cool !! :applause:

Yes, agreed 1+! I learnt something new about the WW creator of this book. Let us know what this book is about, ok?

Merry Christmas Everyone! Here is my gift(s) from my Secret Santa from waaaaay up North!!! I haven't opened up the presents to the left yet...nor the card (as per the instructions!)...but the one on the right...well, after all...it is Christmas! So let this be the first opening of the day...wooooohooooooo!!!

viem3r.jpg

An Original Commissioned ARTWORK of The Tick by World Famous Codi Schibi (Shy-bee)! One of a kind and now part of The Tick Museum! I couldn't be happier and May my Secret Santa and family have a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Spooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

Greg (DiamondCityComics) sent me all of this stuff, check it out (worship)

Gift%202_zps2tnd2ylw.jpg

look at all the great reading material :whee:

GREG thank you thank you thank you ^^

Monster Times !! :applause:

Just opened mine up. Thanks to the ComicBookGuy for a couple of cool, issues of Tales of Suspense. (thumbs u

Also, not pictured, I received a Hulk glass and Iron Man pencil. (My digital camera just died, so not photos possible for the time being.)

TOS_94_zpsb9rjw49h.jpg

TOS_97_zps4ojfstcd.jpg

Twelve centers !! :applause:

I always loved that price. So odd..... and old :)