• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REVEAL THREAD - 2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE

208 posts in this topic

Greg (DiamondCityComics) sent me all of this stuff, check it out (worship)

Gift%202_zps2tnd2ylw.jpg

look at all the great reading material :whee:

GREG thank you thank you thank you ^^

Monster Times !! :applause:

I just threw those in because I read through them and it was so cool to see the take on some things back then. A lot of star trek stuff inside it seemed. Thought he might think they were cool too.

:applause:(thumbs u

Mine from Hado! Many thanks sir - my first year in the exchange and this is a great present!

nnrww1.jpg

Love it!

Merry Christmas!

I saw you liked S/S books and posted some Harley Quinn, so I put together the two and picked out my personal favourite cover. :grin:

:luhv:

IMG_2532.jpg

I love the gift from my secret santa, but I still don't know who it was! Send me a PM so I can thank you!

It wasn't me... but that looks interesting (thumbs u

Greg (DiamondCityComics) sent me all of this stuff, check it out (worship)

Gift%202_zps2tnd2ylw.jpg

look at all the great reading material :whee:

GREG thank you thank you thank you ^^

Monster Times !! :applause:

I just threw those in because I read through them and it was so cool to see the take on some things back then. A lot of star trek stuff inside it seemed. Thought he might think they were cool too.

Memories :cloud9:

Merry Christmas Everyone! Here is my gift(s) from my Secret Santa from waaaaay up North!!! I haven't opened up the presents to the left yet...nor the card (as per the instructions!)...but the one on the right...well, after all...it is Christmas! So let this be the first opening of the day...wooooohooooooo!!!

viem3r.jpg

An Original Commissioned ARTWORK of The Tick by World Famous Codi Schibi (Shy-bee)! One of a kind and now part of The Tick Museum! I couldn't be happier and May my Secret Santa and family have a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Spooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

That's awesome Vic!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Here is my gift(s) from my Secret Santa from waaaaay up North!!! I haven't opened up the presents to the left yet...nor the card (as per the instructions!)...but the one on the right...well, after all...it is Christmas! So let this be the first opening of the day...wooooohooooooo!!!

viem3r.jpg

An Original Commissioned ARTWORK of The Tick by World Famous Codi Schibi (Shy-bee)! One of a kind and now part of The Tick Museum! I couldn't be happier and May my Secret Santa and family have a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Spooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

That's awesome Vic!

Some awesome stuff. :applause:

viem3r.jpg

Glad you liked it all. :applause:

viem3r.jpg

I'm surprised nobody asked what was in the gift wrapped items on the left hand side of the photo. Well, before I divulge who my Secret Santa was, let me first post up the reveal...so far...

294tbtu.jpg

viem3r.jpg

I'm surprised nobody asked what was in the gift wrapped items on the left hand side of the photo. Well, before I divulge who my Secret Santa was, let me first post up the reveal...so far...

294tbtu.jpg

:gossip: lets see the rest

viem3r.jpg

294tbtu.jpg

ARE you ready? This is an unbelieveable haul of generosity from the one and only AlexH! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You rekindled my belief in Christmas Miracles! 2017 will be the year I will pass it forward! I can't thank you enough!

35l6wwk.jpg

2eg5pgy.jpg

eqd0lf.jpg

oku7ab.jpg

2w4a1d3.jpg

8wk2di.jpg

2whgm7b.jpg

2qvfps9.jpg

33f96px.jpg

300efpv.jpg

5o8txs.jpg

14e07dz.jpg

oab3ix.jpg

And more! Plus is weighed a ton and it came all the way from Canada Express! Geez!...I'm a lucky guy! Woohoo!!! Hope y'all had a fantastic Christmas! and Hope we have an absolutely fantastic New Year!!! Thanks AlexH!!!

viem3r.jpg

294tbtu.jpg

ARE you ready? This is an unbelieveable haul of generosity from the one and only AlexH! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You rekindled my belief in Christmas Miracles! 2017 will be the year I will pass it forward! I can't thank you enough!

35l6wwk.jpg

2eg5pgy.jpg

eqd0lf.jpg

oku7ab.jpg

2w4a1d3.jpg

8wk2di.jpg

2whgm7b.jpg

2qvfps9.jpg

33f96px.jpg

300efpv.jpg

5o8txs.jpg

14e07dz.jpg

oab3ix.jpg

And more! Plus is weighed a ton and it came all the way from Canada Express! Geez!...I'm a lucky guy! Woohoo!!! Hope y'all had a fantastic Christmas! and Hope we have an absolutely fantastic New Year!!! Thanks AlexH!!!

(thumbs u

Yeah it is! I'm still in the process of picking up my jaw...it hit the floor and it's been that way for awhile now! I'm a reader and a collector so this has really made my holiday! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

IMG_2532.jpg

I love the gift from my secret santa, but I still don't know who it was! Send me a PM so I can thank you!

It was me! There should have been a note attached to the package ... wonder what happened there? hm

Hopefully the other book arrived on time, too!