• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Centaur a day...Funny Picture Stories 2/5 upgrade
4 4

1,275 posts in this topic

I believe the Masked Marvel ru

11 minutes ago, lpsunburst said:

Rick, on some of these, how did you even find out they exist? I mean how do you know which issue a series ended with or started for that matter?

I think Rick is endowed with superhuman detection and location power.  I sent him a PM once because I couldn't find my keys.  He told they were behind the living room sofa.

I looked and they were there.  :whatthe:

1 hour ago, lpsunburst said:

Rick, on some of these, how did you even find out they exist? I mean how do you know which issue a series ended with or started for that matter?

many pioneers did the work long before me...Overstreet and Berk and Gerber pretty much told the tale in the day...and these days, all pretty much documented on the comics grand database...

45 minutes ago, telerites said:

I think Rick is endowed with superhuman detection and location power.  I sent him a PM once because I couldn't find my keys.  He told they were behind the living room sofa.

^^

1 hour ago, telerites said:

35 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

^^

Well I started the post and was going to say the Masked Marvel run may the only Centaur run I have completed - 3 issues lol but then thought nah, it's just better to point out Gator's innate abilities, enhanced even more so by Coke Zero Cherry

And thanks again for telling where my keys were, I was running late already (worship)

The more I look at these books I have to wonder if they had better distribution at the time would they have sold well enough to stick around much longer.

They have some interesting books just no break out characters but it was still pretty early in the GA when they went belly up.

18 minutes ago, N e r V said:

The more I look at these books I have to wonder if they had better distribution at the time would they have sold well enough to stick around much longer.

They have some interesting books just no break out characters but it was still pretty early in the GA when they went belly up.

given that most centaur "scholars" believe distribution (and delays in sequential releases on some titles) is the main problem, it is possible, maybe even probable, that the publisher would have seen more long term success

3 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Little Giant Comics 2

after seeing the Berk results on these last night, might be my most valuable run lol

IMG_5057.JPG

Very unique items and they are now 'stars' after the auction. BTW, thanks for the advice. Your reputation as 'Da Man' is no bunk. (worship)

4 minutes ago, sagii said:

Very unique items and they are now 'stars' after the auction. BTW, thanks for the advice. Your reputation as 'Da Man' is no bunk. (worship)

Always happy to help

6 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Little Giant Comics 2

after seeing the Berk results on these last night, might be my most valuable run lol

IMG_5057.JPG

What did they go for?