• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I've seen the local wildlife work itself into a frenzy over rule violations. Seems like noobs get a bit of an initiation.
You are right. I'm sure it's all in good fun. Heck, I've even done a little initiating myself and kind of enjoyed it. lol
Me too! ;)
:o

Well, of the dup Avengers, I've got one in 9.2 (#6) and the rest in 9.4-9.6. Even a few BA in 9.8. I need to do some scanning, though, to get them up.

Well, of the dup Avengers, I've got one in 9.2 (#6) and the rest in 9.4-9.6. Even a few BA in 9.8. I need to do some scanning, though, to get them up.
Sound like good ones. Just say that they are for sale for $1,000,000.00 or trade for :blahblah: and you should be fine. (thumbs u

Sound like good ones. Just say that they are for sale for $1,000,000.00 or trade for :blahblah: and you should be fine. (thumbs u

hm only a million hm

Edited by CAP_FFreek

hm only a million hm

lol

So, if I have one GA book, one SA book, one BA book, one CA book and one Modern book, then it would be okay to start a sales thread for each of them at the same time? hm

Anarky Rulz! :headbang:

Well, considering we currently have a dealer with four threads on the first page, three of which he started tonight...I tend to agree. meh

So, if I have one GA book, one SA book, one BA book, one CA book and one Modern book, then it would be okay to start a sales thread for each of them at the same time? hm

Well, considering we currently have a dealer with four threads on the first page, three of which he started tonight...I tend to agree. meh

If its me, blame it on the rain that was fallin, fallin. And Milli Vanilli.

If its me, blame it on the rain that was fallin, fallin. And Milli Vanilli.

Nah, not you. If it was, it would at least be entertaining. This is anything but... meh

rantrant You know what would be neat. When you paypal a board purchase payment, if everyone would include their board id or at least the books they bought. That would be neat. Amazingly I haven't memorized everyones full name here.

Ok, I'll shut up now.

:sorry:

rantrant You know what would be neat. When you paypal a board purchase payment, if everyone would include their board id or at least the books they bought. That would be neat. Amazingly I haven't memorized everyones full name here.

Ok, I'll shut up now.

:sorry:

You ask for too much. :blahblah:

I take it as a hint from the PM that says paypal just sent and the miraculous, almost instantaneous deposit of money in my paypal account.

All at the same time :baiting:

Except not everyone sends a PM.

I take it as a hint from the PM that says paypal just sent and the miraculous, almost instantaneous deposit of money in my paypal account.

Maybe everyone should not receive their books then...

:whistle:

Anyone know who Scott Marshall is? I'm sure I owe him a book..not sure what.

Action373CGC94.jpg

Action373CGC94.jpg
doh!

Action373CGC94.jpg

:cloud9:

Wow... is it me or has there been a jump in the number of Golden Age books in the Sales Marketplace lately? I personally like getting to see some of these since I don't get the opportunity too often in person.