• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Do you think Branget is :ohnoez: and :frustrated: if he is watching all of this unfold right now from vacationland!

That he was battling to the death with a 12 year old boy! :slapfight:

:D

:popcorn:

I still want to see pics of his coffee table selling comics

are you all sure it wasn't dad posting as a kid? or having the kid post but telling him what to write? I am feeling like dad is behind a lot of this as well.

I just found the video.

The messages are just unreal. UNREAL. But the video makes me say this kid is smart.

Told ya it was going to be wild.

The stories he told of having kids, his work, having health issues.

And I sent him some Dave Stevens books as freebies he must have opened in front of his mom. That didn't go over to well.

Oy!! I just reread a PM thread I had with this kid...there are a few things I would NOT have said to a 12 year old. :facepalm:

You should never discuss X - Rated films with a complete stranger.

Or Dave Stevens Artwork.

:roflmao:

animierte-smilies-lachende-010.gif

Speedy-D and Bosco...

smiley_emoticons_lehrer.gif FOR SHAME! I hope the NSA wasn't paying attention.

meh, he DID post like a kid would. I was hoping he was a lizard person from space or something.

:sorry:

meh

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I just thought the guy was a total weirdo or an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

But a 12 year-old? Perfect sense.

For what it's worth, I think the kid is a textbook sociopath and his parents, extremely irresponsible.

They are enabling him to engage in dishonest, deceitful, manipulative behavior, and at a very young age to boot.

Gee. I bet everyone else here, is just who and what they claim they are. :baiting:

You should post this in the WC too...just to ensure a full even coat.

This would explain why he preferred trades. He PM'ed me a few times regarding my books and for certain lego sets. Told him I will not under any circumstances do any trades. I felt that little voice in my head say, "Don't deal with this person." and would not conduct any business with him.

The rest of you, I assume you are who you say you are. Pleasure to 'formerly' meet you Mr. Pitt. Please give my regards to Angelina and your kids.