• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

If someone puts No refunds / No returns in a paypal invoice, its completely irrelevant, right?

because I just bought these $260 overalls and I don't want to get ripped off....

Pic? If Overalls are $260 I'm in the wrong bidness.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/271667687644?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

If someone puts No refunds / No returns in a paypal invoice, its completely irrelevant, right?

because I just bought these $260 overalls and I don't want to get ripped off....

Pic? If Overalls are $260 I'm in the wrong bidness.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/271667687644?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

You need to score some sweet vintage Osh Kosh. You'll be channelling Phife Dawg and Grand Puba like it's nobody's business. (thumbs u

And that's okay, the books I deal in are probably out of range for most people talking smack.

Not really.

Firstly I broke no rules and you don't call some of those messages senseless bashing?

Generally, if someone is selling something they don't own yet they say that upfront, otherwise it looks dodgy.

And You talk about respect.. You have to earn before you get it punk

So you walk down the street and disrespect everyone until they can earn it from you? That's not the way it works. People are generally given respect until they lose it.

I don't often agree with Jimmy Linguini but on this one I do, you're not helping yourself.

What's the sufficient amount of time to give someone to read a PM from you if you paid them four figures for a book? I know I'm not the worlds fastest shipper but I do regularly check and update PMs?

Read and not responded or Not read?

Varies with me based on the seller...If its someone I know or done business they will get to it...if its the guy with 7 posts not much time at all.

I had a good boardie not get back to me for two weeks. He just didn't log into the boards. I knew he would when he could.

All depends on the trust level.

He has not posted on the boards since Monday or read my most recent PM which was sent Tuesday night.

Could just be very hectic with life. Kid gets sick, busy at work etc. I'd say if s/he hasn't logged on the boards in some fashion by next monday than you should try reaching out via another method.

Unless it was Kav. Then we need to form a search party now lol