• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I think if someone is selling a book that you are interested I would assume you would do your own due diligence before buying.

If you want the book real bad but the seller tells you it's on the way from comic connect pay me when I ship it out, what's wrong with that? No one is holding a gun to your head to buy it!

Wow people get so worked up for such small things lol

Small things.

Integrity

Honesty

Respect

Fairness

Morality

Ethics

I think if someone is selling a book that you are interested I would assume you would do your own due diligence before buying.

How can a buyer do any 'due diligence'. You can't see the book. You don't know the cert to get Grader's notes. If you do the 'I'll Take It' and the book is different than described, you have a problem as the Boards feel you are still obligated to buy. What if the book arrives from CGC or the auction house in a damaged state ? Sorry RickyBobby, you are just wrong.

If you want the book real bad but the seller tells you it's on the way from comic connect pay me when I ship it out, what's wrong with that? No one is holding a gun to your head to buy it!

So, the seller doesn't have to do his own "due diligence" in telling a prospective buyer the same thing?

Someone viewing the thread isn't considered a prospective buyer.

Any one who had serious inquiries about the book got serious responses.

Ricky

Buyer or not, it's a serious question.

Your response tells us all what we need to know, though.

;)

-slym

So, the seller doesn't have to do his own "due diligence" in telling a prospective buyer the same thing?

Ricky

;)

-slym

Yeah good to know who I won't be selling to in the future. You guys have way to much time on your hands lol get a life..

Ricky

;)

-slym

And yeah all you need to know.. You got it all figured out right detective?

Ricky

;)

-slym

Yeah good to know who I won't be selling to in the future. You guys have way to much time on your hands lol get a life..

Your attitude tells us all we need to know. No Ricky for this Bobby.

Ricky

;)

Your attitude tells us all we need to know. No Ricky for this Bobby.

Be careful! He might call you a detective!

:D

-slym