• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Does that mean it's for sale in multiple places?

I would think it does, an obvious violation of the board rules. Not only that, but he is charging more for it here....

I had to pick up my cousin from work so I was using my phone to see what was going.

Just got back.

Another board member told me I was being accused of having this up for sale on IG.

IF you people that are saying that actually looked at it first you would have seen that I posted it 3 DAYS AGO and it was ended more than 24 hours before posting this thread.

I simply took it down to avoid confusion.

I offer my IG followers awesome "instasales" for being followers and most previous customers.

I did not get the price I was looking for so I moved it. I listed it with OBO so if you think the price is not fair than you can make an offer lol even though the last sale on GPA for a CGC 9.0 is $2500.

Everyone that is crapping in my thread should be ashamed of themselves, talking about strikes, you should get strikes for what you did (I'm pretty sure that is against the rules).

The label has been uploaded, my scanner sucks so I got it the best I could.

Hustruck serious question, why are you still shilling on eBay? You bought this book with a shill account. It's not hard to run this down. You have your hustruck007 account and the buyer of this book is 1***s (16 star).

ebay terms of service prohibit you from having two accounts. You have two accounts. The second account is a shil. Also you have retracted bids from four auctions in the last 30 days. A hallmark of a shiller. And your telling me if I search through all your ebay auctions I'll never see 1***s(16) having bid on any of your threads? hm maybe i'll go take a look

You can actually have multiple ebay accounts and still be functioning within the terms of service of ebay.

This

If you look at his previous posts a strong shill cgc account argument could be made.

?

Edited by HusTrucK