• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Now is the time when finally, all the of lies told about me are starting to crumble.

Wasn't it JoeCGCmaniac who first accused me of shilling after he was mad I quoted a GPA price on him when making an offer on a book he was selling.

Where did he go?

You replied to allegations of shilling by claiming that a posse of friends of a disgruntled shop owner that you irritated decided to hack the net and troll your eBay listings. And that somehow by cancelling all current bids and simply relisting the items was proof that you were honest and just a victim.

You are just another one of the unflushables, that for whatever reason, this board simply cannot rid itself of.

Again, time is a flat circle.

I forgot about this gem. The LCS owner raped me thread.

Or your ebay tutorial where you said if you don't read this you're a homosexual. :facepalm:

I forgot all of these things. I was trying to find where you admitted to shilling. I remember you did because a 12 year old GIJOE came to your defense. lol

Now is the time when finally, all the of lies told about me are starting to crumble.

Wasn't it JoeCGCmaniac who first accused me of shilling after he was mad I quoted a GPA price on him when making an offer on a book he was selling.

Where did he go?

You replied to allegations of shilling by claiming that a posse of friends of a disgruntled shop owner that you irritated decided to hack the net and troll your eBay listings. And that somehow by cancelling all current bids and simply relisting the items was proof that you were honest and just a victim.

You are just another one of the unflushables, that for whatever reason, this board simply cannot rid itself of.

Again, time is a flat circle.

i said thats the only thing i can think of because I dont recognize those accounts.

Once I blocked them (something i had never done up untill that point) there was no more issues with non paying bidders.

No one mentioned that I had problems with those 2 accounts not paying for 3 sets of auctions before I was accused.

You are assuming that i made those claims. I never said anyone hacked into anything. Why are you making things up?

I don't know if 4comix and Hustruck are the same person.

I will say that they write in a similar fashion.

Joined within 10 days of each other.

Both sell books on Instagram (I had no idea people did that)

4comix showed up here to defend Hustruck after publicly stating I'll Take It in the thread when it was pretty clear that anyone who took the book would be frowned upon.

Irregardless, I have both of them on Ignore.

harvey stop talking smack just because you dont like me.

If you had any evidence besides just ways to make me look bad you of all people would have posted it.

you do know that GIJOEisawesome robbed me to right? got me for $500.

4comix showed up here to defend Hustruck after publicly stating I'll Take It in the thread when it was pretty clear that anyone who took the book would be frowned upon.

you are a fool... because I bought a book I'm hustruck ? lol it's people like you that make me not ever post my collection on here! I could care less if you ignore me don't sell or buy from me... your collection is a joke and please refrain from making allegations you have when you have nothing to back it up!

If you had any evidence besides just ways to make me look bad you of all people would have posted it.

How did he rob you of $500?

Did he get your items and convince you to send him a refund? Maybe he was switching banks...

Cool Book purchase! :applause: Always a pleasure to have those type of buyers here!

what is that supposed to mean?

Cool books:

Some people would crash through a bus full of children and step on their mother's throat to buy a book from the devil and sell it to Hitler.

This is a community. When someone shows a complete lack of disregard for this community, you don't do business with them. There are some though that don't care about principles or this place - it's all about "cool books." If they see a good deal, they'll deal with losers and dirtbags.

why would someone be frowned upon?

lets just put it out there and be done with it. most of you dont like me because when i first got here i was lowballing the **** out of people. Instead of being good senior members (some of you are) and school the new member on how things are done you just pass judgment.

Instead of helping the younger and newer members along you just bash and flame.

Every single accusation made against me is false, because if any of them were even remotely true i would be in the HOS or PROB list or banned from the forum.

Everyone that I have purchased books from has got their money, everyone I have sold books to has got their books.

All with no complaint.

So besides the low balling (which i have apologized for many times but no one ever provides links to) I have never wronged anyone on this forum. Have never done anyone dirty.

All the haters are all wrong about me, and its all becoming pretty obvious.

Is anyone gonna come out and say they were wrong or apologize?

i wont hold my breath

Edited by HusTrucK

both of them posting at the same time makes me think they're the same person.

This is all speculation. But I mean, come on dude.

yes columbo... I just closed a deal with him and he messaged me to tell me people are writing on here that I am him? he's Indian I am Greek... you can see on Instagram were totally different humans ... I like in ct he lives in ny... check my kudos page! and again please stop throwing allegations you have 0 proof of! it's getting tiresome

you are a fool... because I bought a book I'm hustruck ? lol it's people like you that make me not ever post my collection on here! I could care less if you ignore me don't sell or buy from me... your collection is a joke and please refrain from making allegations you have when you have nothing to back it up!

Maybe I like jokes :kidaround:

How did he rob you of $500?

Did he get your items and convince you to send him a refund? Maybe he was switching banks...

He opened a case with paypal saying they were not as decribed, then coerced me into refunding him.

so i guess yes.

That bank statement is not funny. Bank of America recently (this past month) did away with their E-Checking account.

so thousands of people switched banks.

Definitely Hustruck uses spaces between sentences and 4comix doesn't

I dont think theyre the same guy