• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Hustruck serious question, why are you still shilling on eBay? You bought this book with a shill account. It's not hard to run this down. You have your hustruck007 account and the buyer of this book is 1***s (16 star).

20zd99g.gif

I am complying with the rules 100%

idk why everyone is in a stir (shrug)

Maybe because you rub people the wrong way here. I'm sure you're a decent enough guy but your track record in the comic book community (evidence of eBay shilling, had to be called out in the PL thread to make amends, etc) suggests otherwise.

Maybe because you rub people the wrong way here. I'm sure you're a decent enough guy but your track record in the comic book community (evidence of eBay shilling, had to be called out in the PL thread to make amends, etc) suggests otherwise.

100% of my dealings have gone successfully

does anyone ever bring that up? no because it does not help their argument.

when i was "accused" of shilling and my sound system sold to a 0 feedback bidder did anyone bring that up? no, because it did not help their argument.

1. You were caught shill bidding. Apologized and said it wouldn't happen again.

2. You cancel at least two large transactions with very respected board members after you already have the books.

So the idea of you having another account on the CGC forum and purchased your own book to end the sales thread and make yourself look like a good seller isn't unreasonable.

Either one of those two things mentioned above would make ANY reasonable person question giving you money. Especially when the money is as much as $2500.

when i was "accused" of shilling and my sound system sold to a 0 feedback bidder did anyone bring that up? no, because it did not help their argument.

"successfully"

2vay1yb.jpg

"successfully"

2vay1yb.jpg

lol I was looking for that same pic myself.

I'm not gonna play that game with you. All I will say to you is you need to start taking some ownership of your actions. Just ask yourself why every time you post here you'll likely to get flamed out?

2. You cancel at least two large transactions with very respected board members after you already have the books.

So the idea of you having another account on the CGC forum and purchased your own book to end the sales thread and make yourself look like a good seller isn't unreasonable.

Either one of those two things mentioned above would make ANY reasonable person question giving you money. Especially when the money is as much as $2500.

I was never "caught" I was accused. I never apologized for it because i never did it.

Every auction that was "suspected" of having shill bidders was canceled and relisted and went on with no problem (and you know people were monitoring it on here)

does anyone talk about that? or even recognize it?

a few of them sold to 0 feedback accounts, the very accounts that were accused of being possible shills.......

I never canceled those transactions, i switched banks and paypal didnt revert to the new account. And rather than have scott and doug wait for new e checks, i sent them cashiers checks so there would be no wait.

In the case of rich i never had the books till after the cashiers check was deposited.

Doug and scott have both confirmed I am good peoples.

that stuff about 4comix is absurd just like all the other accusations about me, please go back to your harry potter worlds and live your fantasies there lol

Edited by HusTrucK

"successfully"

2vay1yb.jpg

you follow me on Instagram... I'm clearly not hustruck... you've seen my collection... a lot of you guys on here have ?

Now is the time when finally, all the of lies told about me are starting to crumble.

Wasn't it JoeCGCmaniac who first accused me of shilling after he was mad I quoted a GPA price on him when making an offer on a book he was selling.

Where did he go?

Edited by HusTrucK

I'm just making a purchase man ... check my kudos or my Instagram I'm not hustruck... if you got beef with him fine but please don't drag me into it... I'm making a purchase is all ... I'll post the boom when I get it