• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Last year of high school was when I saw my first female belly button. Then all the sudden a year later women were wearing belly shirts everywhere.

I wonder what ever happened to that pioneering Miss who dared. She was damn fine in my eyes.

:cry::preach:

madonna.jpg

Iggy Pop has NOT aged well....at all.

lol

As a child of the 90's, I've always felt a bit ripped off. Girls used to wear flannel potato sacks with Oshkosh B'gosh overalls. Now everything seems to be skin tight and half there. I guess the trade off was that I got to rock my sparkly MC Hammer pants. :headbang:

Too bad you missed the 80s. In high school, I saw enough "painted on" jeans to last me a lifetime. Some of them are still burned into my brain

As a child of the 90's, I've always felt a bit ripped off. Girls used to wear flannel potato sacks with Oshkosh B'gosh overalls. Now everything seems to be skin tight and half there. I guess the trade off was that I got to rock my sparkly MC Hammer pants. :headbang:

Too bad you missed the 80s. In high school, I saw enough "painted on" jeans to last me a lifetime. Some of them are still burned into my brain

Ooh - remember "stirrup" pants? Like yoga pants, but with the little "stirrups" that went under the girls' feet?

:luhv:

-slym

In the 80's, I was playing Adventure on my 2600 and hitting my brother with Randy Savage flying elbow drops.

By the time I noticed women, they were wearing baggy pants and hypercolor shirts. :eyeroll:

hypercolor1.jpg

Those were dudes, Jeff.

Just sayin'.

Those were dudes, Jeff.

Just sayin'.

dfaac5fcedb05f0b3923872418e5f0c9_zpsee1df002.jpg

Those were dudes, Jeff.

Just sayin'.

If you're trying to arouse me, I can tell you it worked

Those were dudes, Jeff.

Just sayin'.

If you're trying to arouse me, I can tell you it worked

:luhv:

I won't post in the thread anymore because I don't want to bump that mess.

Andy knew what he was doing the whole time. He brought up the sale of my book on ebay that I was left hanging on by a 0 feedback bidder. I have already posted a screen cap of the message I sent to the buyer to verify them and never received a response on. I never mentioned my sale in the thread as I was never paid for it.

I referenced two sales in my post about how I came up with the price, the last sale in 9.0 and the last sale in 8.0.

Andy mentioned the shilled 9.0 sale, but never said anything about the 8.0 sale.

Please stop bumping the thread.

Interesting sales thread. I feel Paul makes an excellent point about min feedback requirements for GPA.

That was a sweet copy. But using selective data in a sales thread really seems to open up a Pandora's box. No mention of the 3 Comiclink pending 8.0's? All 3 appear to be < 90 days. I agree bringing this up within a sales thread is not proper etiquette. But can we all agree to eliminate any reference of data points (prior sales) within a sales thread by the seller or the buyer? Over PM is a different story.

Edited by blazincomics

The only reason I even mentioned GPA is because I was listing mine strongly above GPA in grade and wanted to give insight into how I came up with my price, but saw that a 8.0 had recently sold for above the last 8.5 and and the 9.0 prices where bananas.

Check my other sales threads and I rarely ever reference GPA.