• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

It sounds like Andy was trying to provide potential buyers with all the facts, I don't see the issue (shrug)

I wouldn't like that in one of my sales thread, but I would love it if I was thinking of pulling the trigger in a sales thread.

GPA manipulation is a serious issue in the sales forum. We are all lucky that someone with such extensive knowledge and experience with the topic was there to spot it.

If not for this particular crucible's warning... the teapot might not ever realize its true obsidian nature.

meh

Chris!

www.Chris.youaremyfriend.aninote.com

:whee:

It sounds like Andy was trying to provide potential buyers with all the facts, I don't see the issue (shrug)

It would be awesome to see him do that in all sales threads...including his own.

I was contemplating purchasing gsim's book, but then remembered how he always beats me to the punch on other books I want to purchase. :baiting:

In all seriousness, great book and congrats on the sale and pick up from the boardie who purchased it.

I wouldn't like that in one of my sales thread, but I would love it if I was thinking of pulling the trigger in a sales thread.

GPA manipulation is a serious issue in the sales forum. We are all lucky that someone with such extensive knowledge and experience with the topic was there to spot it.

If not for this particular crucible's warning... the teapot might not ever realize its true obsidian nature.

meh

Chris!

Uhhh....stalker!! :eek:

:fear:

meh

Chris!

www.andy.Thirdgreenham.willbedefeated.aninote.com

:sumo:

Edited by Gsims718

I was contemplating purchasing gsim's book, but then remembered how he always beats me to the punch on other books I want to purchase. :baiting:

In all seriousness, great book and congrats on the sale and pick up from the boardie who purchased it.

lol:foryou:

That's not right.

No one 'stuck up' for Hustruck. Several people disagreed with the HOS nomination, but no one wanted him off the PL.

Alright then, made heavy arguments against HOS. I stand corrected but can't say I'm surprised to see what's going on

Andy has good intentions it just sometimes doesn't pan out all that great.

but since we're talking about Andy, who is from Australia, I am going to post one of my top 5 youtube videos. Australia's dirtiest neighbour. - here is what I don't understand, if you tell the police you're going to burn your house down in any rational society, the police are going to arrest you. Not in Australia.

what pigs

meh

Chris!

:eek:

meh

Chris!

:eek:

[font:Book Antiqua]Well, The fist and red letters where a nice threat display...

also the Ominous music.

Kudos for trying...

[/font]

hm

That's not right.

No one 'stuck up' for Hustruck. Several people disagreed with the HOS nomination, but no one wanted him off the PL.

True,

No one stuck up for him. What some of the folks did was look for some clarification of how someone would be placed in the HOS, perhaps with an eyes towards their own past and potential future behavior and with a concerted yearning to discover the limits of the forum's good graces should they find themselves on the wrong side of them. lol

That's not right.

True,

No one stuck up for him. What some of the folks did was look for some clarification of how someone would be placed in the HOS, perhaps with an eyes towards their own past and potential future behavior and with a concerted yearning to discover the limits of the forum's good graces should they find themselves on the wrong side of them. lol

:facepalm:

Ridiculous, the whole guilty judgement based on people speaking up for clarification of process etc.. is a ploy to silence those with opposing views.

What you should consider is that those who do speak up are likely doing so because they feel their actions are beyond reproach.

You may have a point as it relates to thread readers who might read these things & seek out cracks in the PL/HOS armor but at least readers taking the time to learn the rules are hopefully less likely to break those rules. Trying to pin the scarlet letter to those people who speak up? Not a chance, total BS.

When I see people flip flop on an issue based on who is involved is far worse because I see their opinions as malleable & based on personal bias.

That's not right.

True,

I can see that. We all know you aren't talking about Sha or any of the other upstanding members who spoke out, but a few of the others? Yeah, I could see that.

:applause:

-slym