• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

It does make sense for him to check in here. But he's obviously not doing that so I'm just suggesting that if it didn't work after a few days and it was bothering you, try emailing him.

The seller has an obligation to check in here. The "prompt responses" rule (#11) to posts or PMs means the whole transaction, not just the taking the buyer's money part.

Well all well that ends well. Just got this sent over email. God I should have emailed him before lol

Hello Mat!! :)

sorry, i was just not logging to bards - we went to small holidays and just came back to Warsaw.

please forgive me that You had to stress! this week i will be shipping the books - first box is already at my office:)

i am now online so You can write here or on boards:)

cheers - Luk!

Phew very pleased now. Like I said thought he was a gooden but was still very worried

It does make sense for him to check in here. But he's obviously not doing that so I'm just suggesting that if it didn't work after a few days and it was bothering you, try emailing him.

The seller has an obligation to check in here. The "prompt responses" rule (#11) to posts or PMs means the whole transaction, not just the taking the buyer's money part.

I know that and I agree. I was just offering a suggestion in case the seller is not responding on the Boards. The only other option to get ahold of the seller is to email him.

Well all well that ends well. Just got this sent over email. God I should have emailed him before lol

Hello Mat!! :)

sorry, i was just not logging to bards - we went to small holidays and just came back to Warsaw.

please forgive me that You had to stress! this week i will be shipping the books - first box is already at my office:)

i am now online so You can write here or on boards:)

cheers - Luk!

Phew very pleased now. Like I said thought he was a gooden but was still very worried

:applause:

Dan

It seems to me if you :takeit: for books that haven't arrived at the seller's, you wait until you are informed the seller has the books before you send the money.

Yes, and the new owner/seller makes sure the books are in stated grades and complete. Just my 3 cents. I don't like even numbers.

It seems to me if you :takeit: for books that haven't arrived at the seller's, you wait until you are informed the seller has the books before you send the money.

Yes, and the new owner/seller makes sure the books are in stated grades and complete. jJst my 3 cents. I don't like even numbers.

X is an even number

^^

Way too much potential for intentional or unintentional mishaps to occur.

Yes, and the new owner/seller makes sure the books are in stated grades and complete. jJst my 3 cents. I don't like even numbers.

X is an even number

And X is the 24th letter of the alphabet: more eveness.

X is an even number

This may explain it, but then again, it may not.

X is an even number

This may explain it, but then again, it may not.

A nice even handed argument!

It's a direct result of the instant gratification society we have allowed to happen

Yuuuuup!

I just mailed a couple boardies. Took me a week. I don't think any panties were twisted in the process.

Lazy :baiting:

The less I do the lazier I get. It's a cycle. :ohnoez:

There are several metric tons of truth in that concept!

You Americans and your imperial jargon. hm

There are several metric tons of truth in that concept!

You Americans and your imperial jargon. hm

Why, I went to the frappe shoppe to ponder you missive and concluded the frappe was several metric ounces of blinding!