• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Was the book dropped shipped to Matt without the owner seeing it? Could the book have received damage while being pressed? If it was submitted again, could it possibly get the 9.6?

Bottom line for me...have the book in hand and before a sale is made, have a clear return policy in place.

That was Matt's point is with the hit he saw on the spine, he couldn't comfortably confirm where in the process this could have occurred. Even if it was shuffled around in shipping, though the book was securely boxed. At least he looked it over and tried to figure out what happened. It was solid on his part.

On the return policy, someone getting a slabbed book and then noting a few weeks later they don't like what they see seems fair. Over a year later making it an issue seems like an unnecessary situation allowed to boil over where a PM sooner rather than later would have been the fair handling of the concern.

1_zpsd5rqqez1.png

This is what was quoted. No 9.4.

There was a 9.4, but we agreed 9.6 was probably where this was going to land and stopped bring up the 9.4 after that. I made it clear anything can happen once a book leaves my possession.

Even in the face of evidence, you state there was a price for 9.4? hm

I give in. You are completely out there. Unreachable and unable to concede a simple apology.

You know what? I apologize for bringing it up. I apologize for sitting on this too long, for feeling sympathy for you and getting to know you.

I apologize your grading wasn't good enough. I apologize for not asking for a refund.

I apologize to myself for being so stupid.

You hinted at I didn't know how to grade. Yet all my other books in the order hit the mark, or exceeded what I expected. I think you just forgot how many books I got back in that order. Though if the one book is your focus - and it was - any other book doesn't matter. It is the Predator 3 you wanted to be a 9.8 if possible. And I tried.

Then you stated that I was against any refund, and pretty much forced you to take it. And that later on I threatened you via PM when I didn't. Why do something like this if you never even made an earlier attempt to express your concern?

No unicorns. Just a simple PM would have been nice a long while back. Even when you purchased from me near Christmas. That's all I could have asked for, though that would have been a few months afterwards.

I love when I log on after a busy day and see 90 new posts. :cloud9: I will admit I cant figure this one out though.

I scanned most of the posts. My takeaway is that Predator 3s in 9.4 sell for somewhere between zero and one million dollars*, depending on who is doing the buying and selling.

*numbers approximated

I love when I log on after a busy day and see 90 new posts. :cloud9: I will admit I cant figure this one out though.

I scanned most of the posts. My takeaway is that Predator 3s in 9.4 sell for somewhere between zero and one million dollars*, depending on who is doing the buying and selling.

*numbers approximated

:roflmao: Well done

*numbers approximated

I look forward to the forthcoming refutation.

*numbers approximated

* No numbers were harmed in the presentation of this data *

*Mileage may vary*

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I had a woman tell me " You could be a Predator " last week. I don't know what she meant by that remark. :roflmao:

Was she trying to sell you the new Cat S60?

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/07/11/cat-s60-review/

Want. Working under vehicles that camera would be an asset. Bit too pricey though when I can get a real tech camera for the same price from Snap On.