• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

The *spoon* that people sometimes pass off as "keys" on these boards is unbelievable.

There's a level of hucksterism here these days that wasn't so apparent in the earlier years :(

You're only in 4 years longer than me and I've seen it since day one. We've always had people who will say things like " looks 9.6" ( when it's a 9.4 ) or " this is the nicest 8.0 you will ever see" or "press this to a 9.8". It is what it is (shrug)

Maybe you're right but it seemed different back then. Sure it still happened but not to the extent that it does today.

There do seem to be a lot more people here just for the sale.

The *spoon* that people sometimes pass off as "keys" on these boards is unbelievable.

There's a level of hucksterism here these days that wasn't so apparent in the earlier years :(

You're only in 4 years longer than me and I've seen it since day one. We've always had people who will say things like " looks 9.6" ( when it's a 9.4 ) or " this is the nicest 8.0 you will ever see" or "press this to a 9.8". It is what it is (shrug)

Maybe you're right but it seemed different back then. Sure it still happened but not to the extent that it does today.

Me, I'm just here for the hot chicks like jsilverjanet and metal psi :banana:

Comicdonna! :sumo:

Don't you have a GF?

hm That's a hard choice.

Janet is the funny one, Donna is the girl next door type but Metal is the feisty, slightly crazy one.

hm That's a hard choice.

Janet is the funny one, Donna is the girl next door type but Metal is the feisty, slightly crazy one.

..... why choose ?.......................take all three of them to the Prom........ GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Comicdonna! :sumo:

:acclaim:

hm That's a hard choice.

F, Marry, Kill. hm

39447.gif

hm That's a hard choice.

I've met all three. I choose to remain celibate.

hm That's a hard choice.

I've met all three. I choose to remain celibate.

lol