• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Maybe he had to use the money to put in a new fire pit or pay his OK Cupid account! Has he actually showed up to explain himself or did I miss it? Usually he can't wait to jump in with buying suggestions.

He got a strike, so he can't respond here.

Maybe he had to use the money to put in a new fire pit or pay his OK Cupid account! Has he actually showed up to explain himself or did I miss it? Usually he can't wait to jump in with buying suggestions.

Ah, thanks Logan. I have been so busy lately, I am out of the loop on here. :(

He created a shill that responded 4 or 5 times before it was deleted.

I heard about that, but I missed it. :(

with link to the forum across the street with his name in it. pure genius. :roflmao:

I heard about that, but I missed it. :(

Did they all burn in the firepit?

Did someone sheath them in screen shot form before that could happen?

I met Colin at the 2 day Richmond show, and he's different in real life than his internet persona suggests.... he was a nice fellow. He is a high energy type, but was pretty polite in person. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I met Colin at the 2 day Richmond show, and he's different in real life than his internet persona suggests.... he was a nice fellow. He is a high energy type, but was pretty polite in person. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That goes for sure (that you can’t tell how people really are from odd internet behavior), but it remains the fact that he did not honor purchases (be it here or on eBay). :shrug:

Isn't that an automatic strike?

Bingo

It's worse than that....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9659497#Post9659497

Isn't that an automatic strike?

Bingo

It's worse than that....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9659497#Post9659497

:whee: