• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Yup here's the strike from august. Should have been two in one year then. I'll let arch know. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6936846#Post6936846

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. ;)

Provided there was only one guy to choose from.

Why did Larry get a strike?

Trolling.

How is his behaviour different from a lot of the behaviour in this very thread?

Read his posts. Quite different.

SLABS

Day Men #1 (NYCC Edition) 9.8 (Will include additional Day Men Variant Raw)

$80

Day Men #1 (Laughing Ogre Version) Selfreeze Variant 9.8

$45

Day Men #2 9.4 (Will throw in additional raws)

$20

Lazarus #1 (Midtown Comics Exclusive) SS Lark/Rucka Signatures 9.8

$ 75

Lazarus # 9.8 (1st Print)

$60

Letter 44 #1 (Phantom Variant) 9.4

$20

Symbiotic's Completed Listings

:facepalm:

Harvey- just out of curiosity, what did this guy do to you? I get he's a scammer, but you seem to really have a hard on for his plight.

He touched me inappropriately. :cry:

What he did to me personally - nothing really. I mean, I spent a lot of time discussing everything with him back in November and him saying how much he loves this place and money isn't everything and really wants to be a member of this community and :blahblah: . I spoke out with a few others to defend him and say - "give a chance!" :preach:

He repaid this by continuing on doing what he was doing. Then I saw him come back a few months later - I saw a new crop of people come out to defend him. And again, he returns the favor by doing the same thing he did before.

This guy is scum. Plain and simple. I don't like scum. (shrug)

I treat him no different than bigboytoys or any of the other losers that pass through these forums. He's just a little nuttier which makes it a little more fun. ;)

Maybe didn't want to sale it to tuffy. He has the right, to sale to who he wants too.

Only rules I see are "No HOS/PL" - at last check, Tuffy is on neither. (shrug)

Just looked over the list. Tuffy is not on it. Maybe buyer should of stated that he has the right to sale who he wants to. That might of made it less confusing for others. But when he said book was still up for grabs. Like others I assumed deal feel through. It does happen from time to time.

Maybe didn't want to sale it to tuffy. He has the right, to sale to who he wants too.

Only rules I see are "No HOS/PL" - at last check, Tuffy is on neither. (shrug)

Just looked over the list. Tuffy is not on it. Maybe buyer seller should of stated that he has the right to sell who he wants to. That might of made it less confusing for others. But when he said book was still up for grabs. Like others I assumed deal feel through. It does happen from time to time.

I agree! But if he didn't, shouldn't the book be Tuffy's? hm This gets back to a discussion we had a few months ago where someone didn't have clear rules in their sales thread and a similar issue arose. I guess we'll have to wait to hear from either the seller or Tuffy. :popcorn:

Obviously the seller is free to chose to sell to someone else, but it makes no sense (unless seller didn't want to sell to Tuffy) to sell to someone else for less money. It doesn't read as if seller sent a message to Tuffy saying "sorry you are on my list of do not sell to, I cannot accept your offer" and then go with someone else. He specifically said "deal fell through, book is still available AFTER Tuffy's post. So a reasonable buyer has to assume that Tuffy's offer was considered and rejected (though that is crazy)

Obviously the seller is free to chose to sell to someone else, but it makes no sense (unless seller didn't want to sell to Tuffy) to sell to someone else for less money. It doesn't read as if seller sent a message to Tuffy saying "sorry you are on my list of do not sell to, I cannot accept your offer" and then go with someone else. He specifically said "deal fell through, book is still available AFTER Tuffy's post. So a reasonable buyer has to assume that Tuffy's offer was considered and rejected (though that is crazy)

It appears there was another deal via PM pending. Tuffy took it with an unconditional :takeit: if the deal fell through. ???

Deal pending

:takeit: if the other deal falls through.

What he did to me personally - nothing really. I mean, I spent a lot of time discussing everything with him back in November and him saying how much he loves this place and money isn't everything and really wants to be a member of this community and :blahblah: . I spoke out with a few others to defend him and say - "give a chance!" :preach:

He repaid this by continuing on doing what he was doing. Then I saw him come back a few months later - I saw a new crop of people come out to defend him. And again, he returns the favor by doing the same thing he did before.

I treat him no different than bigboytoys or any of the other losers that pass through these forums. He's just a little nuttier which makes it a little more fun. ;)

I didn't know you defended him at one point. That would tick me off if I stood up for someone and then they went right back to it.

(thumbs u

I didn't know you defended him at one point. That would tick me off if I stood up for someone and then they went right back to it.

(thumbs u

I've forgiven Harv for defending him, but it was difficult :)