• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Let's talk about something more fun.

I am thinking about listing all of my old shoes and sneakers on eBay once again to take advantage of sales opportunities for those into that sort of thing.

Do I take the pics with my bare feet in the shoes or simply let the shoes speak for themselves without my feet in them?

And by the way... before you all laugh... keep in mind that someone once bought my $10 flip flops for $50. What people do with my stuff after I use it is their own business.

In the meantime while you ponder my inquiry, feel free to proceed with the previous discussion.

You must have really handsome feet.

Straight toes, no bumps or nothing deformed. But the buyers do not see that. They simply see that there are sneakers or shoes being worn without socks. Now the sandals however, you would see my toes. However, I just looked and I realized that I threw out my sandals since they were unwearable after I actually "blew out my flip flop."

I am thinking about listing all of my old shoes and sneakers on eBay once again to take advantage of sales opportunities for those into that sort of thing.

Do I take the pics with my bare feet in the shoes or simply let the shoes speak for themselves without my feet in them?

And by the way... before you all laugh... keep in mind that someone once bought my $10 flip flops for $50. What people do with my stuff after I use it is their own business.

In the meantime while you ponder my inquiry, feel free to proceed with the previous discussion.

Straight toes, no bumps or nothing deformed. But the buyers do not see that. They simply see that there are sneakers or shoes being worn without socks. Now the sandals however, you would see my toes. However, I just looked and I realized that I threw out my sandals since they were unwearable after I actually "blew out my flip flop."

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

lol - It all started at a joke as to what WOULDN'T sell on eBay. The shoe challenge was issued and a buyer came forward.

Since then various issued have been challenged with some being achieved, some cheated through finding a loophole (like will an empty box sell on eBay and I sold a vintage lego box with no parts in it since it was actually an empty box) and some challenges utterly failing.

Do you enclose a nude picture?

Do you enclose a nude picture?

Never.

[ .

It's just a different perspective. Feel free to continue to tell the internet how bad of a person I am and that I'm slowly ruining the world for future generations :)

Is that you who's doing that? Cmon man,cut it out.I need to ruin some stuff as well.

the shoes or simply let the shoes speak for themselves without my feet in them?

Decoupage :gossip:

You know, people pay for ideas like these!

You know, people pay for ideas like these!

I'm still waiting for Hanes to pay me for my decoupage underwear idea.

So I accepted an offer from a seller to buy their book, asked for payment info, and then they listed the book for sale in the Golden/Silver age section. I know there is not a second copy, as he is using the pictures I posted the :takeit: to. So basically he tells me a price he wants to sell for, I accept, he reads the message, then posts it for sale on the forum?

So I accepted an offer from a seller to buy their book, asked for payment info, and then they listed the book for sale in the Golden/Silver age section. I know there is not a second copy, as he is using the pictures I posted the :takeit: to. So basically he tells me a price he wants to sell for, I accept, he reads the message, then posts it for sale on the forum?

Jeez…you made me think it was already Friday…not funny!

Selling is hard apparently lol

Did you call no backsies, Pat?

But seriously, I hope this works out for you.