• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Actually the payment dates were the following:

7/31

8/28

9/26

11/7 final payment

I will give him until tomorrow to respond and then I will out him and put him up for PL and go with paypal.

He can not be nominated for PL until 12/7, 30 days after your final payment.

That doesn't preclude you from taking action via paypal and you probably should file on your earliest payments ASAP.

So I have to wait until 12/7 + 72 hours after I send him a pm telling him I'm nominating him for the PL.

I sure hope he doesn't scam other people on here within this timeframe!

I notified paypal and put a claim on the last 2 payments...I'm SOL on the other payments but I might contact my bank to see if I have any recourse.

So I have to wait until 12/7 + 72 hours after I send him a pm telling him I'm nominating him for the PL.

I notified paypal and put a claim on the last 2 payments...I'm SOL on the other payments but I might contact my bank to see if I have any recourse.

You finished paying two days ago, right? After not hearing from him for a month and a half?

You finished paying two days ago, right? After not hearing from him for a month and a half?

yes part of it was my fault seeing that the pm was not read. I gave him a payment schedule and I kept to it. Once I paid the final payment I went and pm'd him and then realized that he hasn't checked his messages since my previous payment on 9/26 letting him know I paid that payment.

Again, once I pay, I pm the member letting them know I just paid. I didn't check/realize he hadn't checked his messages since that time. Partly my fault but I also assumed everything else was okay because I was making the installments on time.

Edited by John91C

So far it may just be a misunderstanding.

Maybe someone here knows the seller personally and could get in touch with them, that's why sometime I say out them :devil:

If it's simple fix, then having someone else help out a little fixes all.

From what you are saying, if he hasn't read your pms yet, it is unlikely that he will tomorrow or 30 days from now. I was hoping he would have answered your email by now and he still might. Maybe someone here knows the guy and can contact him.

You are allowed. Especially if you are phrasing it in the form of asking if someone can get a hold of him. It is entirely reasonable since you cant reach him via PM or E-mail. You just can not officially nominate him yet. :( Unless the boardie lawyers find a loophole for you, such as no contact since September counting as the 30 days.

alright...alright...the peer pressure, lol.

Boardie Name: KryptonSlabs (Preston)

Does anyone know him or know how to get in contact with him?

Here's the original sales thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=349126&Number=7902256#Post7902256

Edited by John91C